T.I has been cooning/putting on a cape for months now. But why not for someone who deserved it?

Options
PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
like this guy!
Alfamega03big.jpg

I mean this dude was catching fades for this actor and everything. He was in shawty lo's hood running around risking his safety just to save t.i's false street cred. I mean everybody know he not from bank head but he was out here trying to prove he was. Even though he knew he wasn't. He even compromised his own "understanding" he had with the law to save T.I's "arrangement" with the law. I mean, the boy even made himself look stupid defending T.I's obvious "compromise"(no need to even go back into it) with the law. Especially after we found out he had one too.
dhfm3f5b_178cdf67sfp_b.jpeg
alfamega.jpg

SMH, and where did this get him? Why didn't T.I go to war for him? Somebody who fought and actually bled for him gets tossed to the wolves. But he tap dancing for people who hasn't done anything close to what he has.

Could someone please explain the logic behind this? this guy is the kang of the souwf....?

Comments

• PILL_COSBY
    Options
    When this ? was defending young ? calling men "Bae", That was the last straw smh.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Big Kuntry Kang lost
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Commerce ?

I ? wit Commerce, Jefferson, Winder, and Athens tough.

But Alphamega was the best thing to happen to Grand Hustle. T.I. shouldve been solid.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    Commerce ?
    so you saying if Telling Information was making enough money off alphamega he would have rode for him? So somebody actually jumping in front of a bullet for him <<<<<<< him getting money from them?

• PILL_COSBY
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Commerce ?

I ? wit Commerce, Jefferson, Winder, and Athens tough.

But Alphamega was the best thing to happen to Grand Hustle. T.I. shouldve been solid.
    He could actually rap too, smh.

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited December 2014
    Options
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What I don't understand is why you people continue to make threads about people you hate so much. You officially don't support his music, he is officially a snitch to you, why the ? even make a thread.

I know the answer, because people will entertain it. Well that is half the reason he does the ? he does.

By the way, how do you know Alfamega isn't being taken care of privately by the same people that publicly denounced him?
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Iggy = Golden Calf.

Alfamega = Big Kuntry 2.0.

One of them would net millions of dollars via a 360 deal. Another, unfortunately, is just another brother that raps good.

T.I. caping for cash.
  • Intelligent_Hoodlum
    Intelligent_Hoodlum Members Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this thread got me bumpin that old P$C tape, this from before Alfamega was down tho
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is actually the reason I stopped ? with TI. I couldn't respect the way he drop dude on some radio show without even hearing his side.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh.... lol you ? will ride that snitch ? to the ground with NO PROOF of what he said or who he told on 5 years after he supposedly snitched... smh.. if you don't ? with dude don't support dude... but don't knock the ? for doing him..

For the record there are many snitches who don't have a public record of doing so. Esp in the feds.

If I say the guy next door to me is selling kilos of ? , the police will be alerted and eventually find something to verify those claims. They never have to mention me and many times they don't.

I'm not saying if ti did snitch or not, I'm just saying you can do so without have a record of doing it. Lots of the snitches who dropped info on potential terrorists are nowhere on the public record, for instance.

They don't want to see truth like this it hurts. They will swear to the high heavens it has to be in black in white.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh.... lol you ? will ride that snitch ? to the ground with NO PROOF of what he said or who he told on 5 years after he supposedly snitched... smh.. if you don't ? with dude don't support dude... but don't knock the ? for doing him..

For the record there are many snitches who don't have a public record of doing so. Esp in the feds.

If I say the guy next door to me is selling kilos of ? , the police will be alerted and eventually find something to verify those claims. They never have to mention me and many times they don't.

I'm not saying if ti did snitch or not, I'm just saying you can do so without have a record of doing it. Lots of the snitches who dropped info on potential terrorists are nowhere on the public record, for instance.

when you catch a fed case they will definitely let the person know who told on them.. this is the feds we talking about it would have had to have been a REAL BIG fish to get t.i off for snitching.. I'm sure a person that big would let it be known he was the one who snitched... and as far as the terrorists thing what common person would know a person is a terrorist? how? and also anyone who told prolly worked for the government...
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    I dont understand how people fail to comprehend iggy is supposed to be his money maker. She is his investment so hes gonna back her 110%.

Its all about the money I mean listen to his latest single for christs sake how is this difficult to figure out?

Most posters on here are dumb as ? that's why, they can't comprehend ? .

• Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    I dont understand how people fail to comprehend iggy is supposed to be his money maker. She is his investment so hes gonna back her 110%.

Its all about the money I mean listen to his latest single for christs sake how is this difficult to figure out?

You know some people suck ? for money, right? So let's take that off the table as an acceptable go-to justification for doing questionable ? .

This post was not needed or necessary
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cuz Alfamega's a ? snitch...The paperwork (like all snitch's paperwork) is public record. You can look it up online

Show me T.I.'s paperwork though, homie. I'll wait

BTW that crimestopper's video is what you call community service.

TIP definitely a ? though
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    I remember when T.I used to get on people for blowing up and not reaching back to get people who can actually rap. He talked about how they just ? with people who were already on. On the breakfast club, C the ? lightweight grilled him and asked him how hook up with young ? . ? said he little nephew or cousin went to school with him. Once he found that out he had to support him. This was after that annoying ass "lifestyle" single blew. ? put him on his first single and a bunch of other tracks too lol. Now, you telling me that with all these hungry ass rappers in Georgia(who actually are good rappers) young ? was the only one his little cousin knew?

I was just watching another one of travis scotts weird ass video's and young ? was in it. I was kinda felling the tracks melody untile I saw this ?
    244qrlf.jpg

5:43 - 5:45
    ? is this ? doing?
    GSonII wrote: »
    What I don't understand is why you people continue to make threads about people you hate so much. You officially don't support his music, he is officially a snitch to you, why the ? even make a thread.

I know the answer, because people will entertain it. Well that is half the reason he does the ? he does.

By the way, how do you know Alfamega isn't being taken care of privately by the same people that publicly denounced him?
    I don't hate him so this has nothing to do with me. lol at the feelings in this post, you didn't even know if I ? with him or not. The truth is he been becoming more of a puppet/tap dancer after that single with rihanna. After the success of trap music is when his lyrics and content started going down hill. Ever since then he been making half albums(bunch of skippers) and "catchy" overproduced hook heavy songs. Now he's just flat out putting on a show in the big house.

lol at the bold, ? damn bruh, stop it!!!! I noticed how you basically dodged the actual point of the thread too

So you saying all that gangsta, loyalty, and being a stand up guy stuff is all just an act?

This discussion has been closed.