I Cant Breathe 25 Year Old Michigan Man Dies After Being Suffocated To Death By 3 Security Guards

Max.
Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy

Comments

• Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "If you can talk, you can breathe"

Can we officially consider this debunked or nah?
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are things you can do to disengage a chokehold. It's a combat technique Like any other.

Your going to die anyway if you do nothing, so give yourself a fighting chance at least. Personally, I've always been taught to go gouge at the eyeballs or grab the the testicles if in reach. There are more things you can do as well.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read, the security guards were not charged, cause they had no intent to ? ...
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hes white tho so

tumblr_inline_mkoz47PBFN1qz4rgp.gif
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ishi wrote: »
    Hes white tho so

He was black.
  • taylornathaniel
    taylornathaniel Members Posts: 110 ✭✭
    edited December 2014
    This is an old incident that occur in January of this year. However, yeah, those officers where acquitted. Crazy! I wonder if the family won the lawsuit or if it is still pending?
  • taylornathaniel
    taylornathaniel Members Posts: 110 ✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Kzzl, I feel the same way. Also, a lot of the people that are getting killed are not giving themselves a fighting chance. They just put their hands up and/or try not to resist. I refuse to be a statistic and get killed by a clown. It is ? or be killed. It is sad this is the way we have to think when encountering the "law".
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP to that guy. Top Flight security even be killing us and getting away w/ it smh.....

Why is this just getting out now?? What? They didn't want a big riot or something??
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    D0wn wrote: »
    Ishi wrote: »
    Hes white tho so

He was black.

[img]http://img.pandawhale.com/46114-jim-harbaugh-? -you-gif-mAYP.gif[/img]

OHHHHHHH nvm

R.I.P
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    kzzl wrote: »
    There are things you can do to disengage a chokehold. It's a combat technique Like any other.

Your going to die anyway if you do nothing, so give yourself a fighting chance at least. Personally, I've always been taught to go gouge at the eyeballs or grab the the testicles if in reach. There are more things you can do as well.

The reason he couldn't breathe wasn't because of a chokehold. He couldn't breathe because they pepper sprayed him. I've been pepper sprayed before, you can't breathe. they had to take me to the hospital.

The title of this thread is misleading
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Grand wrote: »
    kzzl wrote: »

The reason he couldn't breathe wasn't because of a chokehold. He couldn't breathe because they pepper sprayed him. I've been pepper sprayed before, you can't breathe. they had to take me to the hospital.

The title of this thread is misleading

If you actually watched the video before playing contrarian they said he couldn't breathe b/c of the pepper spray but if he would've been given room to breathe and not had his head, neck and chest suppressed he could have survived.