YG and DJ Mustard Have Beef On Instagram

Options
MrCrookedLetter
MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2014 in The Reason
yg-mustard-6.png

YG and DJ Mustard are beefing on Instagram.

YG and DJ Mustard proved they were an unstoppable team with the former's debut album, My Krazy Life, but many great creative partnerships end ugly, and things may be going that way for these two judging by their recent Instagram quarrell.

While it's not entirely clear how things got started, the first (now deleted) post found Mustard addressing fans, requesting people stop asking him about "that YG ? ", and then accusing the rapper of not paying him for work on My Krazy Life. YG retaliated with claims that he was never paid for Mustard's album or his iconic "Mustard On The Beat, Hoe" drop.

The two then decided they weren't for "this internet ? ", seemingly making plans to meet up and settle things, the last post being a screencap of YG's call log, claiming Mustard wasn't picking up his phone.

We'll keep you posted on what's going down. Check out all the posts so far below.

YG
Wait what? @djmustard ? YOU ? ? EVERYBODY THATT AINT GOT PAID FOR MY ALBUM and DJ MUSTARD I KNOW WHERE YO STUDIO AT ? . & ........ THATS ME SAYIN "MUSTARD ON THE BEAT HOE". YOU AINT NEVER PAID ME FOR THATT OR YO ALBUM ?

djmustard
Say no mo I ain't for no sucka ? and this internet ? weak we can get down this won't be the first time ...... I'm finna pull up we can squabble up !!! See yo in 30 killa .....

YG
P1ru answer the phone fat boy @djmustard , talkin thatt talk on the Gram

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/yg-and-dj-mustard-are-dissing-each-other-on-instagram-news.13408.html

Comments