(White) Woman In Body Armor Drove Around Shooting At People...

13»

Comments

• Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    It's a good thing I wasn't in Hixson today

T/S, is Cloverdale off of north or south hixson?

Prolly bout a mile (give or take) from Northgate
  • Brian B.
    (white) folks already comin to her defense talkin bout her mental state & ?

but had it been a young black male, they'd be ready to call him all kinds of "thug" & whatnot

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stiff wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    a ? getting shot if he reaches for his wallet, pulls out a cell phone, toting a bb gun in an open carry state inside of a store that sells the bb gun, walking up a stair case, laying on his back handcuffed

lest we forget

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeT_oSLtI-o

Yo he didn't die right? Smh this is insane.
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    had that been a ? ...jrs3f6.jpg
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »
    1of1 wrote: »
    a ? getting shot if he reaches for his wallet, pulls out a cell phone, toting a bb gun in an open carry state inside of a store that sells the bb gun, walking up a stair case, laying on his back handcuffed

lest we forget

Compare and Contrast

http://youtu.be/qoI4G1fWmEQ

That last one was pure fear tho. That cop was scared as ? , you could hear it in his voice. He could have had the jump on that guy easily but was simply too scared.

I saw that video a long time ago that ? was ? up.

The crazy thing is that most black people won't see a video like that and think it's good. Most black people will see that video and feel sorry for the cops and their families. Yet when cops see a video of some of their own killing a black man, they literally don't give a ? and go as far as to mock that man's death. What else can you call people like that but savages?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Brian B. wrote: »

but had it been a young black male, they'd be ready to call him all kinds of "thug" & whatnot

tell them its too late to claim she was in a mental state & show them the receipts

33cb1vn.png

3 counts of attempted first degree murder
    7 counts of aggravated assault
    reckless endangerment
    evading arrest felony

her criminal record are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy worse than "thugs" in chatt
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    look bruh I just said how I think white cops view other people. I didn't say anything about my own world views.

I wasn't talking about you specifically. I was talking about these cops and what may be their mindset according to you.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    silverfoxx wrote: »

lest we forget

yea he survived...

I don't think many people have seen/heard the craziest part about that case which really shows how ? up the whole system is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVyi8_IMXkY

skip to 1:30 to hear what the officer told his supervisor happened, and likely would have been what everyone would've believed if it wasn't for the dashcam.
  • Strokenoff
    Strokenoff Members Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do think white cops struggle to relate to people of skin color different than theirs, mostly because when they watched hockey and nascar growing up it was all white people. If they see a white kid ? up, they see themselves as a kid or someone they knew. If they see a black kid doing the same thing, they see a hood rat.

you got it right homie
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Extremely infuriating.

Yeah I ? hate this country white people can lick my taint.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    no need to speculate about what cops feel/think. it is documented that they are biased against blacks.
    the question is, since we know this for a fact why is nothing done?

Because denial, blame, and self reflection deflection is easier.
  • Brian B.

tell them its too late to claim she was in a mental state & show them the receipts

33cb1vn.png

reckless endangerment
    evading arrest felony

caught all those charges in one day & watch her get probation or some ?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭

lest we forget

yea he survived...

I don't think many people have seen/heard the craziest part about that case which really shows how ? up the whole system is

skip to 1:30 to hear what the officer told his supervisor happened, and likely would have been what everyone would've believed if it wasn't for the dashcam.

I didnt know about this part...buddy clearly lied
    but people take cops word for it all the time when the story doesnt even add up ...all these blacks charging police, reaching for cops guns and diving for ? in their car....white folks buy it though
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭

lest we forget

yea he survived...

I didnt know about this part...buddy clearly lied
    but people take cops word for it all the time when the story doesnt even add up ...all these blacks charging police, reaching for cops guns and diving for ? in their car....white folks buy it though

The fuckery from the officer is so clear at each point in this story. This is an example that can show you where ppls minds are at. Anyone who excuses any part of what the officer did from the shooting to the false explanation is an enemy.
  • The Lonious Monk
    You know what's ? up. The best thing we can hope for is that cop actually was a racist ? who was trying to lie in order to get out of trouble. What if his account really was how he perceived it? What if the average cop out there really does see even the most natural and normal reactions from blacks as being threatening to the level that lethal force is necessary. Honestly, that's a much more dangerous set of circumstances for us than just having to deal with racist cops.
  • 1of1
    edited December 2014
    You know what's ? up. The best thing we can hope for is that cop actually was a racist ? who was trying to lie in order to get out of trouble. What if his account really was how he perceived it? What if the average cop out there really does see even the most natural and normal reactions from blacks as being threatening to the level that lethal force is necessary. Honestly, that's a much more dangerous set of circumstances for us than just having to deal with racist cops.
    Tomato Tomato IMO because most of them fall on either side of that coin and the end of the day it means WE will be subject to abuse of some kind.

A lot of so-called white ppl are brainwashed puppets ofnthe white supremacist system, others aren't necessarily so stupid but they enjoy their benefits so they use the tools that they know will work to get them out of ? ...ie plausible deniability. Ppl are so biased and brainwashed that "plausible" is disgustingly skewed in the favor of whites.

Maybe I'm rambling a bit.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Tomato Tomato IMO because most of them fall on either side of that coin and the end of the day it means WE will be subject to abuse of some kind.

A lot of so-called white ppl are brainwashed puppets ofnthe white supremacist system, others aren't necessarily so stupid but they enjoy their benefits so they use the tools that they know will work to get them out of ? ...ie plausible deniability. Ppl are so biased and brainwashed that "plausible" is disgustingly skewed in the favor of whites.

It ain't that simple man. If it was just a matter of a bunch of racist ? , there might be something you can do to train them or screen them better. If cops just have a crazy irrational fear of blacks that always make the react in the worst possible way, how do you fix that?
  • 1of1

It ain't that simple man. If it was just a matter of a bunch of racist ? , there might be something you can do to train them or screen them better. If cops just have a crazy irrational fear of blacks that always make the react in the worst possible way, how do you fix that?
    WAR

My point is the system supports them either way.

A lot of ppl may not like that or may not want to come to that realization though.
  • The Lonious Monk

WAR

My point is the system supports them either way.

A lot of ppl may not like that or may not want to come to that realization though.

Yes, but the system supports whatever will maintain it. There may come a time when police brutality is no longer profitable. Only one of those circumstances can even be reasonably addressed.
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭

lest we forget

Compare and Contrast

http://youtu.be/qoI4G1fWmEQ

...That old geeser dumped on his azz and peeled outta' there like the Dukes of Hazzard...
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember that cop being shot that was all over the news ...it happened up in dublin GA

white men think they should be above the law bc they served in vietnam

that cops spent damn near 50 straight seconds giving him commands that he was clearly ignoring and was gonna continue to ignore...cop went so easy on this mufuka he even did a dance for him before he got his gun, loaded it and murdered him...

...That cop granted that old man enuff time to assemble his gun, clean the barrell and load it...Wowwww...
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭

33cb1vn.png

reckless endangerment
    evading arrest felony

They give ? 50 years for breaking into a house.