If Jay Electronica can't drop a album now, he ain't never dropping a album.

Options
2»

Comments

• complex_council
    complex_council Members Posts: 116 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Seriously, when I google for jay e lyrics, the first ten hits are Jay Z lyrics. And when I click on the " Search for jay e instead" link, I get Courtney Jaye lyrics. who apperently is a white female singer, who i couldnt give a ? less about to tell more about, just as much as you would like to here it. Jay E should be ashamed. If the internet doesnt recognize you from your nickname in the rapgame, you lost. I dont ? care about Google options, country settings, and all that ? In not talking about that. This buzzing (hiphop) internet ? is worldwide, like a energy, its forms automatically when you make a name. What im saying is that with his ability he should be a household name. And ? it that his name is Jay Electronica. A lot of laizy ass ? on a level like me or apparently Jay E himself, dont like to type full name of artists, like I ever wrote Bone thugs n harmony full out when I search for their hitsongs or whatever. But you always find what you need. ? outta here Jay E. ? outta here with when I search jay e, the first actual lyric I see is jayz's young forever, making me thinking that its a mindfuck, that jay E is is thinking he is young forever, so he can do whatever the ? he wants, when he wants, while he already is a old ass ? , that is so badly ? up his chance, on what others would (INSERT) for.
    BUT Seriously, I know for sure that even if he ever dropping his album, and its gonna be the GOAT album that ? on even Kendricks glorious blow up a time ago, even then I know that, in his supposed trilogy (SMFH) of albums, the ? at this moment is ALREADY SO ? twisted in the head, he gonna ? it all up right again, and by the time he wants to drops his second album he will be 60.
    ? him that ? will be so old that there will be a song on Blue Ivy's third album how she was traumatized by her father, because she was never allowed to let neither Damond Dash or Jay E in the house in the cold winters in NY when they came knocking on the door, and was told to put on her fathers old hitsingle hard knock life from 40 years ago, our of the window, while Jay E screaming and crying outside he finally finished the intro of his second album.

Courtney Jaye won. Who? Thats right...

I know im tripping but before I go..

Dead Flex, Dead Slay, Dead Who Kidd
    Just Blaze said Jay's kid has a new kid
    I took a few of your rare known lines and I looped it
    No drums no hook just nothing, like your ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For the past 4 years, USMarine has been saying Roc Nation needs to develop him as an artist and build his fan base organically ..... What happened ? ?
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    AND THEN let us not forget

He also ? Erykah Badu.

He's probably still dealing with the side-effects that come with that

Another reason why he's not droppin' an album. Look no furhter than Andre 3000. Common's the only one of them that still puts out albums.

word is common aint hit. i think he said it himself. so the badu curse is kinda real..

as for jay, ? that meta hotep rothchilde azz niqqa. he the best worst rapper ever..
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For the past 4 years, USMarine has been saying Roc Nation needs to develop him as an artist and build his fan base organically ..... What happened ? ?

300g667434.gif
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D'Angelo dropped an album this year after 14 years and all hope lost on him coming out with any new material ever

I don't bother myself over Electronica anymore musically. If he drops an album fine. I'll cop em. If he decides not to, the world wouldn't end.. .
  • Lustchyld
    Lustchyld Members Posts: 987 ✭✭✭✭
    Options