Frank Ocean & Lil B Spotted In The Studio

1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
30a6zip.jpg

Lil B may not have his Facebook account for the time being, but he’s still using Twitter to spread his Basedness to the good people of the world. This time around, he was seen conjuring up a potential hit record with none other than Frank Ocean himself.

An excited Lil B used his 140 characters to offer a bit of insight saying, “Photo: RARE photo of LIL B x FRANK OCEAN IN THE STUDIO TOGETHER!! NEW MUSIC COMING SOON! Collect this!” The Grammy Award-winning R&B singer didn’t have much to say because he’s not on social media.

Aside from the obviousness of their unconventional pairing, the move should provide some interesting results because both artists have been relatively quiet on the music front as of late.

The Basedgod will be remembered in 2014 for his somewhat conquering of Kevin Durant once again, and Frank Ocean’s performance at this year’s Met Gala was immediately overshadowed by the billion dollars on the elevator.

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand skip.
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happened to his Facebook?
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder how this thread would go back when a lot of people thought Lil B was ? and Frank Ocean was straight...

lol you know what's crazy, do any of yall remember that poster who screen name was "FrankOceanIsGay"?

That ? was one here a good year and a half before Frank Ocean came out the closet
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder how this thread would go back when a lot of people thought Lil B was ? and Frank Ocean was straight...

lol you know what's crazy, do any of yall remember that poster who screen name was "FrankOceanIsGay"?

That ? was one here a good year and a half before Frank Ocean came out the closet

Hell yea he was on here talking all that conspiracy ? about which artists were "plants"...dude called Frank Ocean being ? waaaay before it was known.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stiff wrote: »

Hell yea he was on here talking all that conspiracy ? about which artists were "plants"...dude called Frank Ocean being ? waaaay before it was known.

lol after Frank Ocean came out I had to wonder in my mind, was this ? telling the truth about that industry plant ? ?
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stiff wrote: »

lol after Frank Ocean came out I had to wonder in my mind, was this ? telling the truth about that industry plant ? ?

Please share in better detail what he said...
  • OAKLAND or Die
    OAKLAND or Die Members Posts: 39 ✭✭
    Album tentatively
    Called
    Ass pirates usa