12/30/14 album sales results. J Cole, Fab, and Nicki...

Options
usmarin3
usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2014 in The Reason
top-15.png

J Cole is around 600k without streams after 3 weeks.
Nicki is around 298k without streams after 2 weeks

Comments

• usmarin3
    Options
    FYI this doesn't include streams
  • usmarin3
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    You sure thats right ? Other reports said J.Cole went gold. Oh well guess that'd put him at about 475k so he's practically gold.

Got dayum that's a goooood look for Fab, 72k in the first week with NO singles. That joint was a mixtape it didn't even sound like an album. Imagine if he had a big single tho. And to think ? said Fab was done SMMFH -_-*. Got dayum @ Taylor Swift. Nicki can't catch J.Cole.

This is J Cole's third week sales dude. He is way past gold
  • usmarin3
    Options
    J.Cole going platinum in 2015, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL yall remember when ? was making threads saying Cole would NEVER make it !? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Yo but if Fab is selling like that with domestic promo then I think on Big KRIT's next album that ? can move 200k if he position himself right. ? it's virtually anyone's game at this point.

J.Cole and Fab's success making RocNation look credible. Rihanna dropping next year too and so is Big Sean and Wale, curious to see what the latter will sell.

Wale left Roc Nation a few months back. He is with Lebron's people now.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cole straight shittin on Nicki lol. I'm surprised Fab put up that much, respect to him even though tha album is terrible.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Edit: my bad about J.Cole, with the streams he's gold. My bad I stand corrected.

Got dayum that's a goooood look for Fab, 72k in the first week with NO singles. That joint was a mixtape it didn't even sound like an album. Imagine if he had a big single tho. And to think ? said Fab was done SMMFH -_-*. Got dayum @ Taylor Swift. Nicki can't catch J.Cole.

Lets clown Nikki tho...

Anyways shout out J.Cole.
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Edit: my bad about J.Cole, with the streams he's gold. My bad I stand corrected.

Lets clown Nikki tho...

Anyways shout out J.Cole.

We finna act like Fab and Nicki operating under the same machine???

Cut it out mane, Pinkprint lawse (and the album itself actually ain't that bad)
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anybody know what D'angelo & the Vandergard have sold?
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options

It was an album, not a mixtape. He did have a single. It was "Lituation". Still not bad though.
  • usmarin3
    Options
    goldenja wrote: »

They haven't posted the whole charts yet. But this is a legit website that post album sales, U.S. and world wide.

http://www.mediatraffic.de/albums.htm

Final sales should be out tomorrow
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nice to see an artist like Cole selling even though I'm not a fan of his.
  • usmarin3
    edited December 2014
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »

They haven't posted the whole charts yet. But this is a legit website that post album sales, U.S. and world wide.

http://www.mediatraffic.de/albums.htm

Final sales should be out tomorrow

D'angelo & the vangauard:

they're #12 with 136,000

That was last weeks combined sales charts. Notice how it says new. If it was this week it would of had a 2 in weeks on chart
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    ? damn at Fab selling 72k
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    J.Cole going platinum in 2015, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL yall remember when ? was making threads saying Cole would NEVER make it !? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Yo but if Fab is selling like that with domestic promo then I think on Big KRIT's next album that ? can move 200k if he position himself right. ? it's virtually anyone's game at this point.

J.Cole and Fab's success making RocNation look credible. Rihanna dropping next year too and so is Big Sean and Wale, curious to see what the latter will sell.

Wale left Roc Nation a few months back. He is with Lebron's people now.

Dayum I aint know that, I thought he was still with them on the mgmt tip. Prolly better for him still, they'll look out for him. I think he should leave Ross' imprint, he can do better without him and he don't need MMG. Lowkey became a fan of dude's this year.

Before he met Ross.Wale was on his way outta rap, on his way to selling poetry books, (which he should actually do).
    Ya forgot, Attention Defecit was on interscope. Jimmy aint kno what to do with him, and dropped him.
    He ? with Ross, and has been excelling since.

Now he's better off. Gtfoh ? .
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

Travis Porter>>J Cole
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I meant to quote Sion. We need an edit button.