Faux News Host: "If Police Were Racist, They Would Just Let Black People ? Each Other"

stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
mediaite.com/tv/foxs-jesse-watters-if-police-were-racist-they-would-just-let-black-people-? -each-other/
Fox’s Jesse Watters: If Police Were Racist, They Would Just Let Black People ? Each Other

A discussion of Fox News’ The Five Tuesday afternoon surrounding the ongoing tension between New York City Mayor Bill be Blasio and local police unions following the murder of two NYPD officers last week led co-host Jesse Watters to a seriously hyperbolic declaration about the idea that police could be seen as racist.

The Five hosts Eric Bolling and Kimberly Guilfoyle were discussing what they see as a lack of “respect” for NYPD officers from Mayor de Blasio and other officials where Watters jumped in with his assessment.

“Everyone is saying that the NYPD is racist,” Watters said. “If the NYPD was actually racist, when someone called 911 from a black community, they just wouldn’t even go in. They’d sit there on the perimeter and let them shoot each other.”

He continued, this time trying to draw a distinction between African-Americans and Chinese-Americans. “There’s some beef in Chinatown, and the NYPD goes to Chinatown and busts some Chinese guy, roughs him up, I don’t see all these Chinese guys out there on the streets protesting,” Watters said

To the protesters angry about the deaths of Michael Brown and Eric Garner, Watter suggested that instead of calling the police when their cars get jacked, they should try calling Al Sharpton. “Maybe Sharpton can help them out with that, right?” he joked.

Besides the fact that Watters’ scenario is a hypothetical that didn’t happen as opposed to the Brown and Garner killings, which are real, there is no evidence that police are killing large numbers of unarmed “Chinese guys” every year in this country. Perhaps if they were, you would see that community up in arms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDo7CWCbp0w

Comments

• mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only one problem, the cops are paid by those black tax payers money
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These crackaz have a platform to spew racist ? without a comeback. If you had Lamont Hill or Michael Eric Dyson up there and conversation changes. Cowards
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I laughed. I really did, this stuff really comes out of nowhere.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think he means: that's what they would do if it was legal.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    "Donald Sterling ain't racist, he hired black players" -cracka logic

"Im not racist, I have black friends" - white trash logic.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh.. they're a network of trolls.

It's been shown in studies that out of the big 3 cable news networks Fox news has the least educated audience, and the lowest earning audience. So they pretty much just say whatever to pander to their poor white uneducated following.

Their greatest hits include:
    "Santa Clause is white, Jesus is white. Get over it." - Megyn Kelly
    "I saved Black lives" - Rudy Giuliani
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stiff wrote: »

It's been shown in studies that out of the big 3 cable news networks Fox news has the least educated audience, and the lowest earning audience. So they pretty much just say whatever to pander to their poor white uneducated following.

Studies...made by the white men you hate. I'm telling you, you online activists are dumb than a maphuka.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He continued, this time trying to draw a distinction between African-Americans and Chinese-Americans. “There’s some beef in Chinatown, and the NYPD goes to Chinatown and busts some Chinese guy, roughs him up, I don’t see all these Chinese guys out there on the streets protesting,” Watters said

so Chinese people being accepting of police brutality means black people should also?

"when we put all asians in internment camps they didnt resist that much.... I didnt see them start a civil rights movement"
  • Stiff
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

Studies...made by the white men you hate. I'm telling you, you online activists are dumb than a maphuka.

Most posts that I read of yours that reveal how much of a ? you are I be wanting to point it out but there are always so many ways to do it that I don't even know where to start. So many fallacies I could use to ? on you from various angles and levels to the point where I get overwhelmed and eventually lose interest.

It happened with this post, just like it has happened with previous posts I've read of yours.

But by all means keep cooking Super Old ? . Keep cooking.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭

Most posts that I read of yours that reveal how much of a ? you are I be wanting to point it out but there are always so many ways to do it that I don't even know where to start. So many fallacies I could use to ? on you from various angles and levels to the point where I get overwhelmed and eventually lose interest.

It happened with this post, just like it has happened with previous posts I've read of yours.

No my ? , you're not that bright. They aren't pandering to poor white uneducated, you stupid maphuka. They are pandering to maphukas who run the country. Those same damn studies you got are from racist maphukas who are pandering to dumb ? like you who rely on studies to make sense of your existence in the realm of others.

Studies that are done in controlled environments and doesn't even reveal the broad scope of the truth. Where volunteers are often jumping in for a quick buck to get paid to buy some weed or dope. So ? outta here with the "studies show...studies show".

So yea...you're a dumb maphuka. And I will keep cooking your ? until you are burnt and crispy ? . Why cause you heavily indoctrinated my dude.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭

Get'em
    KingOfNewYork-1.gif
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude that made them statements is ignorant as ? , obviously he's never heard of privatized prisons and how keeping them filled equals profit for big business. This system is killing two birds and sometimes more with one stone.
  • Stiff

No my ? , you're not that bright. They aren't pandering to poor white uneducated, you stupid maphuka. They are pandering to maphukas who run the country. Those same damn studies you got are from racist maphukas who are pandering to dumb ? like you who rely on studies to make sense of your existence in the realm of others.

Studies that are done in controlled environments and doesn't even reveal the broad scope of the truth. Where volunteers are often jumping in for a quick buck to get paid to buy some weed or dope. So ? outta here with the "studies show...studies show".

So yea...you're a dumb maphuka. And I will keep cooking your ? until you are burnt and crispy ? . Why cause you heavily indoctrinated my dude.

Yes, the old white people that make up the audience of Fox News just actually said whatever they had to say to participate in the studies so they could buy themselves some weed and dope....lol

Yes, contrary to popular reason and understanding the media influences the people who run the country. It's actually not the people who run the country who influence the media. LOL who woulda thunk it.

^^These are all nuggets that Dr.Chemix is gonna cook us with until we're burnt and crispy. Please do keep them coming. i'm in the dark please show me some more of the light. FOOLISH of me to pay any mind to silly things like research and data.

SHAME on you silly ? that read books. Books are the tools of the WHITE MAN to keep you smart dumb ? still. Teach me more good Dr.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Protest against police in particular occurs when apparent misconduct is protected and enabled enough to reach a boiling over point.

Police doing their jobs well(protecting your life and your property while, in some cases, putting their own lives at risk) elicits no such reaction from the community.

• Stiff
    Copper wrote: »
    this ? chemix is making as much sense as a tube sock filled with rocks
    Where volunteers are often jumping in for a quick buck to get paid to buy some weed or dope. .

what ??

LMAO no that's the problem with you dumb internet activists. You're getting burnt crispy by this man's gems and you're too simple to realize it. Take notes young'n .
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All im hearing is: you ? stop standing up for yourselves!
    Them suits have the same logic as females but that dont mean they have a ? .
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    where do they get these people? i mean... if i wanted to have a news network where i hired people to spontaneously say the dumbest ? that no one could possible think of i would fail miserably.

i swear i saw a clip the other day where they were asking this guy from the FAA if Asian planes crash because they use the metric system.

• cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »

so Chinese people being accepting of police brutality means black people should also?

"when we put all asians in internment camps they didnt resist that much.... I didnt see them start a civil rights movement"

"Why dont blacks willingly accept the white mans ? like the chinese do."