Off-Duty Cop Slams Woman Against Car After Fender-?

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
San-Jose-police-altercation-Live-Leak-800x430.png

Two women face charges after a videotaped altercation with an off-duty San Jose police officer following a minor vehicle collision.

The video shows the officer, who is dressed in shorts and a T-shirt, slam one of the women against a parked car.

He yells at the passerby who recorded cell phone video of the altercation that he is a police officer, but he does not show his badge at any point during the minute-long recording of the September incident posted on Live Leak.

The woman’s sister comes to her aid, and both of them get into a car and drive away.

KPIX-TV confirmed the man is a San Jose police officer, although his name was not released.

A police spokeswoman said the woman crashed into the rear of the officer’s vehicle, and he attempted to detain her until on-duty police arrived.

Sgt. Heather Randol told the TV station that the woman bit the officer during the altercation.

Misdemeanor warrants have been issued for the woman and her sister for leaving the scene of an accident and use of force against a police officer, the spokeswoman said.

Randol said a supervisor conducted an internal investigation at the scene of the officer’s use of force, but he was not disciplined.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/12/watch-off-duty-cop-in-street-clothes-slams-woman-against-car-after-fender-? /comments/

Comments

• not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I promise he'd only do that to a car full of broads. If i was 2 men in that car he woulda waited just like everybody else. I woulda tried to push his ? in. Also if he didnt present a badge he coulda been anybody saying anything. A halfway decent lawyer could beat that case. I remember a case where a guy was pretending to be a cop and did some heinous ? .
  • taylornathaniel
    taylornathaniel Members Posts: 110 ✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    So, a woman is being assaulted and she decided to leave because she felt unsafe. The result of her leaving is a warrant being issued. SMH
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Typical cop behavior.

I wouldn't want my female relatives waiting around for no ? like that Even if they did hit his car. How they know if he a real or fake cop. Slamming her against the car and all that.