Would You Say The Quality Of Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Is A Testament To How Good Looking You Are?

2»

Comments

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm ugly af and literally look like an anorexic biggie smalls but my ole lady is beautiful as ? . I got her due to my personality. She loves how i make her feel and I'm confident regardless of my looks.
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let tha wave talk eyes take of they clothes…
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=nZNLmi9RRqg
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DWO wrote: »
    it's kinda weird, cuz all the cuter chicks i've dealt with felt more entitled to stick around than the scallywags...

like i've smashed some real mud dragons....but when i be like....iight it's done...they just accept it.....but the cute ones.....they be wanting to get married and have kids n ?

Was tha. Bad ones stayin. Wit u? Either that or u provided somin tht wanted 2 make em stay thots is errybody ? or ur pipe game was that serious. ? hand strong
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see cute chicks with guys out there league more then anything, so that is false
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    In one way or another....

brass-balance-scale.jpg

Even if you don't "see" it.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quantity is a bigger indication of how one looks.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a combination of all that.

With dudes you can have one but not the other and make it work. For example ugly dude with game could pull a bad ? or good looking dude, nh, with no game could pull a bad ? .

Girls aint as lucky though. Its true that there is a dude willing to ? any ? but there aint no ugly girl thats all else perfect who is any dudes #1 choice.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gotta baby face. I never been called ugly but sometimes I'm hard on myself. I just think I'm average looking but like someone said "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". IMO, if you have a personality, charisma & some sense of humor then you can damn near get any woman. I try to embody those 3 attributes.

Most dimes (or wannabe dimes) I've seen have the most bland & boring personalities & that becomes an instant turn off
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gotta baby face. I never been called ugly but sometimes I'm hard on myself. I just think I'm average looking but like someone said "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". IMO, if you have a personality, charisma & some sense of humor then you can damn near get any woman. I try to embody those 3 attributes.

Most "dimes" (or wannabe dimes) I've seen have the most bland & boring personalities & that becomes an instant turn off
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »

Most dimes (or wannabe dimes) I've seen have the most bland & boring personalities & that becomes an instant turn off

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't call it I think my girl was initially intrigued because of how bad my ex girlfriend was and the fact she (my ex) showed up at my work spazzing one night cause I cut her loose. My girl barely looked at me till that night. Next shift had her back at the crib after work.
  • suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To answer the t/s question; I do think looks have to match somewhat. A lot of times, you might be out and see a 5 with a dime but those stand out because they're outliers.

Based on the discussion in this thread, some of you are discounting your own looks while upping the females'. I think our (the male view) standards are pretty inline, collectively. I know some dudes like thick women that I would call fat but most dudes like the same types. Women aren't like that. Females might compliment me about whatever but it's always something so particular. For example, my eyelashes. They can see little ? like that and it makes you attractive to them. I've never heard a guy say that about a girl. I say all of this to say that even if you think you're ugly as ? , females judge differently. They're still judging though.

For the record, I'm pretty damn handsome and pull girls with my looks and my game. I'm Cosby level pimping out here.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ you ? ? huh..
  • BeardedFreak
    BeardedFreak Members Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES

But women judge physical attractiveness different. For a man it's mostly ? , ass and face.

For women its ? like being well groomed, fit, dressing well, your smile, etc.

I rarely see a real bad ? with a sloppy unkept ? , regardless of how strong his mouthpiece is.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I aint gon be out here with no Grace Joneses.

Its not impossible to only ? with dimes. Quality over quantity
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1CK1S wrote: »
    When I say quality I mean whether she's a 6/10, 9/10, etc

Yeah, great looks will open doors in places where ? looks will get those doors slammed shut in your face. Panty dropping aesthetics alone will only get you so far when inside, though. Especially if you aren't at ease with what else you bring to the table. And ? looks won't stop you from ever getting in, if there are redeeming qualities.

• kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only ? with ugly chicks & I'm a good looking dude.. it's just easier to get away with cheating & treating them like ? cuz u both know no body else gonna want em.. *shrugs*
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Attractiveness is what keeps the species alive. Biology overrides everything in the end.