Faux News Host: "If Police Were Racist, They Would Just Let Black People ? Each Other"

2»

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    I literally laughed when i read this i said it cant be real but of course i knew it was...

And stop calling them trolls.. this is them.

oh i meant to say this earlier you mean to tell me that a room full of 5 people didnt cringe their faces as they heard his words whether they agreed or not.. Bob Beckel jut had his head down..

You party to the crime fam.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    where do they get these people? i mean... if i wanted to have a news network where i hired people to spontaneously say the dumbest ? that no one could possible think of i would fail miserably.

i swear i saw a clip the other day where they were asking this guy from the FAA if Asian planes crash because they use the metric system.

Their faces.

Kooiman pls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlKz4b7IeG4
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The police don't even try and solve crimes committed against black rappers tho...
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    He continued, this time trying to draw a distinction between African-Americans and Chinese-Americans. “There’s some beef in Chinatown, and the NYPD goes to Chinatown and busts some Chinese guy, roughs him up, I don’t see all these Chinese guys out there on the streets protesting,” Watters said

so Chinese people being accepting of police brutality means black people should also?

"when we put all asians in internment camps they didnt resist that much.... I didnt see them start a civil rights movement"

"Why dont blacks willingly accept the white mans ? like the chinese do."

Larry Hoover said it best on a Geto Boys CD "they wanna lay you down and put a ? in yo ass, and if you move your ass they consider you a rebellious ? "