What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Faux News Host: "If Police Were Racist, They Would Just Let Black People Kill Each Other"

2»

Replies

• playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    I literally laughed when i read this i said it cant be real but of course i knew it was...

And stop calling them trolls.. this is them.

oh i meant to say this earlier you mean to tell me that a room full of 5 people didnt cringe their faces as they heard his words whether they agreed or not.. Bob Beckel jut had his head down..

You party to the crime fam.
  • R0mpR0mp Keep Moving. Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    where do they get these people? i mean... if i wanted to have a news network where i hired people to spontaneously say the dumbest shit that no one could possible think of i would fail miserably.

i swear i saw a clip the other day where they were asking this guy from the FAA if Asian planes crash because they use the metric system.

Their faces.

Kooiman pls.

• xxCivicxxxxCivicxx stew Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The police don't even try and solve crimes committed against black rappers tho...
    https://soundcloud.com/xcivicx

Xbox Live: xCivicx
    PSN: Civicxx

Russell-Wilson.jpg
    "Jay Electricity, PBS Mysteries
    In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history
    You can’t say shit to me, الحمد لله‎(Praise be to God)
    It’s strictly by faith that we made it this far..."

RIP Chinx Drugz
    Ajackson17Copper
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    He continued, this time trying to draw a distinction between African-Americans and Chinese-Americans. “There’s some beef in Chinatown, and the NYPD goes to Chinatown and busts some Chinese guy, roughs him up, I don’t see all these Chinese guys out there on the streets protesting,” Watters said

so Chinese people being accepting of police brutality means black people should also?

"when we put all asians in internment camps they didnt resist that much.... I didnt see them start a civil rights movement"

"Why dont blacks willingly accept the white mans dick like the chinese do."

Larry Hoover said it best on a Geto Boys CD "they wanna lay you down and put a dick in yo ass, and if you move your ass they consider you a rebellious nigga"
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79
    the-real-rick-ross-ain-t-a-rapper.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.white.w760h760.jpg

cannonspike1994