Man ? Teen Commits That, Talm 'Bout "My Death Needs to Mean Something,"

1235»

Comments

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like fat women...and I identify as a ? chubby chaser trapped in a man's body.

Being a ? however, I always wanted to have a ? and.....since I already do....I feel no need to have surgery, but I feel as though my rights are being infringed upon if I'm not allowed access to female restrooms and locker rooms.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    I like fat women...and I identify as a ? chubby chaser trapped in a man's body.

Being a ? however, I always wanted to have a ? and.....since I already do....I feel no need to have surgery, but I feel as though my rights are being infringed upon if I'm not allowed access to female restrooms and locker rooms.

sarkozy_laugh.gif
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You forgot the hashtag playboy
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Will Munny wrote: »
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I identify as a ? female. Should I not be allowed to go into the woman's bathroom? Who is anyone else to tell me what my gender is. So what if I have a 5 o'clock shadow and would make a horribley hideous woman, ITS MY CHOICE.

That's actually a topic of controversy.

You probably wont get permission to go into the bathrooms until you go through the "transformation" or whatever, nh.

And even then you may not be allowed in, it depends on the place.

How is the transformation so black and white tho? SHouldn't people be able to choose when they feel transformed? For some IC posters I'm sure listening to a few choice Cher songs would do it.

ITS NOT ALL ABOUT LOOKS!

By "Transformations" I mean them actually taking hormones and starting to alter their physical body, and going through the steps to have their gender legally changed. So yes, it is black and white. You're either transforming or you're not.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MENTAL ILLNESS IS ONE OF THE MOST IGNORED ISSUES IN AMERICA.

Treating mental cases like they don't have a mental issue aint helping ? , it's making it worse. I'm still waiting on all you "we are the world", only have sympathy for certain ? when it suits me, smart dumb ? to fight for ? people.

@ Bold, Define what you mean by "fight for ? people."

if this is what you mean, I'm right here.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/523475/mother-calls-police-to-help-her-son-take-his-medicine-cop-shows-up-and-shoots-him/p2
    BoldChild wrote: »
    The real culprit in all of this is America's shiity support for people with mental illnesses.

The current policy is, "Let them go out and do what they want, until they do something severe enough to get them a prison sentence."
    I pretty much look at ? peoples mind state the same way I do ? peoples. I don't pick on them because I know something's wrong upstairs that has no cure yet. Being ? is just one of the many mental illnesses that hasn't been figured out yet.

People do weird/nasty/repulsive ? up ? all the time, Hey do you! Just don't expect me to be all "accepting" of it and ? . (I'm waaaaaaaaaaay too alpha for that)

Nothing more nothing less......

You should go have a discussion with a group of neurologist and psychiatrist and see what they think, just because you have a belief in something doesn't make mean it's correct.