gang war in Buffalo pushes body count to 62

Comments

• PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Damn!!!!!!! 62, never seen that number before. Oakland aint got ? on buffalo!!!!!! gang violence in buffalo is waaaaay worse than anywhere in cali or chicago. Even though y'all started banging in the 2,000's.

Damn at all those gang tags, it's gonna take some time to get all those down.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? killing each other for gang ? gets no love from me.

Matter of fact

? them.
  • dr funky resurrected
    dr funky resurrected Members Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn!!!!!!! 62, never seen that number before. Oakland aint got ? on buffalo!!!!!! gang violence in buffalo is waaaaay worse than anywhere in cali or chicago. Even though y'all started banging in the 2,000's.

Damn at all those gang tags, it's gonna take some time to get all those down.

oakland population 406,000 murders in 2014 = 79

buffalo population 258,000 murders in 2014 = 69

put a bunch of wolves in an airplane hanger, ? happens, put that same number of wolves in a 2 car garage.... civil war...

learn how statistics work...

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/statistics

STATISTICS -
    1: a branch of mathematics dealing with the collection, analysis, interpretation, and presentation of masses of numerical data
    2: a collection of quantitative data
  • dr funky resurrected
    Chicago.

And no offense to anyone from Chicago but I'm really starting to get sick of hearing everyone from little old church ladies to the ? mailman blurt out "Chicago" every time they are scared of losing an argument. Chicago is big as ? . Of course they are gonna put up stupid dumb huge numbers they got 3 million people living there.

If you're gonna use Chicago as an example the way people been doing apparently every where on planet ? earth is safe compared to Chicago.

Every ? day I hear the word Chicago it's getting aggravating as ? .

It's gotten to the point where you could argue over anything and somehow Chicago gets thrown into the mix.

Chicago didnt invent Baviolence they just have the most media attention right now.

Back in the 90's Los Angeles and NYC was the two most dangerous places on planet earth, remember that. Everything someone said something everyone was like "that's nothing go to LA''

Interest in Violence and poverty and every other social issue in this country is dictated purely by national media. Whatever image they want you to think is happening that's what they are gonna publish during prime time.

They even got people thinking that Obama isn't even american right now. You believe that one too?
  • dr funky resurrected
    And I'm not saying that Chicago isn't going through issues I'm saying that issues that are affecting people else where are straight ignored because CNN, ABC and all the other news networks are too lazy to report on any other cities.

NYC had 2,000 murders in 1991.

You think 500-600 is bad nowadays?
  • dr funky resurrected
    And before the IC Chicago 3rd Battalian comes in here and reads my rant and steamrolls me I'm not saying the issue in Chicago is not bad. It obviously is, but that's like someo e saying "you're loved one has cancer, but you should feel lucky, just last night 27 more people were just diagnosed with cancer in Chicago last night, now that's a REAL tragedy, you should be lucky you aren't in Chicago"

• So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoogaSuga wrote: »
    What type of gangs are in buffalo ?

The 19th Street Gangstas vs The River Terrace Crew

It all started when General Cornrow Wallace stepped on the rival gangleader's Air Forces and then doused him in Morton salt while taking off doing the birdcall
    chappelles-show-thumb-1-10.png
    tumblr_mjsmc6u1uV1qhjbxeo4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_lxtijdvUcy1qa9yvvo1_500.gif

tumblr_lwi36mDtIE1qixnjuo1_1280.png
    tumblr_m7if85SalB1ruus3no1_500.jpg

"Ay, dog, ay."
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back in the 90's Los Angeles and NYC was the two most dangerous places on planet earth, remember that. Everything someone said something everyone was like "that's nothing go to LA''

Nah man....I know about statistics, being from Chicago we got 2.7 million people. The murders and shooting that do occur happen in the hood. Very rarely do they happen in the white neighborhoods or downtown. As for the early 90s, LA and NY had more total murders then Chicago. But like you stating with your statistics, Chicago had a higher murder per capita then NY and LA and always did. Chicago logged over 900 homicides with 2.7 million people. Los Angeles had 3.5 million people and New York had 8 million people. So of course they were going to log more total murders, but per capita Chicago was more violent then both cities, and you can look that up
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    62 murders is a lot, but then its not a lot, for 250,000 people. Neighborhoods in Chicago pushing 30-35 bodies a year with 30,000 40,000 people.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicago.

And no offense to anyone from Chicago but I'm really starting to get sick of hearing everyone from little old church ladies to the ? mailman blurt out "Chicago" every time they are scared of losing an argument. Chicago is big as ? . Of course they are gonna put up stupid dumb huge numbers they got 3 million people living there.

If you're gonna use Chicago as an example the way people been doing apparently every where on planet ? earth is safe compared to Chicago.

It's gotten to the point where you could argue over anything and somehow Chicago gets thrown into the mix.

Chicago didnt invent Baviolence they just have the most media attention right now.

Interest in Violence and poverty and every other social issue in this country is dictated purely by national media. Whatever image they want you to think is happening that's what they are gonna publish during prime time.

They even got people thinking that Obama isn't even american right now. You believe that one too?

bruh you really gotta read your history on chicago.. they been doing ? since the 20's most "original gangster" movies are set in 1920's- 30's Chicago.

not saying LA don't got goons but bruh Chicago actually was catching 6 or 700 bodies in the 90s if not a lil more..
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    62 murders is a lot, but then its not a lot, for 250,000 people. Neighborhoods in Chicago pushing 30-35 bodies a year with 30,000 40,000 people.

c/s east st. louis has less than 30,000 people and we get around 25+ bodies a year.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015

c/s east st. louis has less than 30,000 people and we get around 25+ bodies a year.
    LOL at st. louis, especially the east side!!!

Detroit
    New orleans
    Baltimore
    Oakland
    chicago
    D.C
    Miami

ALL AINT GOT ? ON GANGSTA ASS BIG BUFFALO!!! They O.J simpsoning ? out there left and right cuz!! SOOwoo!!!!!!!! NIAGRA FALLS LIKE WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! ON DA SET VATO! When you see a zoot suit you better duck! They rollin deep as ? out there, banging aint a fad out there, it's a lifestyle. Police choppers flying around almost every day, gunshots at least once a week, damn near everybody you know locked up, slanging dope, in a gang, or dead out there. They police force need all kinds of help because they even shooting at cops out there. The police are also understaffed out there too. They got a real gang problem out there in gangsta ass buffalo.

I put that on the falls blood!!!!

@dr funky resurrected

How you throw up niagra falls big tripple O.G? What set you claim?

• Neophyte Wolfgang
    edited January 2015
    Dude just trying to hype up his city, but he try and comes off as a know it all, talking about nobody who knows anything about statistics or per capita. He talks about ny or la being worse then chicago, but if you look up the stats chicago had a higher crime and murder per capita. NY and LA had more total murders because of their population. NY had 8 million people LA had 3.6 million people. He's not even using his own logic.
  • bigbird_1
    bigbird_1 Members Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How old are you bruh? What's the purpose of bringing attention to this for you? And how are you bringing about solutions to 'stop the violence'?
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know why you guy's are getting on funky's case about this. 62 is about 1/3 the population of Buffalo so he definitely has cause for concern.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LA and NYC was no where near the most dangerous places on earth.

Who the ? think that is a complete ?
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    LA and NYC was no where near the most dangerous places on earth.

Who the ? think that is a complete ?

For real.....if people think la or ny bad, they never been to Southside Chicago, Detriot, Philly, New Orleans
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    I'll be one of the few to say the media is over blowing Chicago crime. Chicago is probably the worst big city, but it got better over the years. There has been a few years where the murder/crime rate increased and went back down. In the 70s 80s 90s Chicago was off the ? .
  • dr funky resurrected

LOL at st. louis, especially the east side!!!

Detroit
    New orleans
    Baltimore
    Oakland
    chicago
    D.C
    Miami

ALL AINT GOT ? ON GANGSTA ASS BIG BUFFALO!!! They O.J simpsoning ? out there left and right cuz!! SOOwoo!!!!!!!! NIAGRA FALLS LIKE WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! ON DA SET VATO! When you see a zoot suit you better duck! They rollin deep as ? out there, banging aint a fad out there, it's a lifestyle. Police choppers flying around almost every day, gunshots at least once a week, damn near everybody you know locked up, slanging dope, in a gang, or dead out there. They police force need all kinds of help because they even shooting at cops out there. The police are also understaffed out there too. They got a real gang problem out there in gangsta ass buffalo.

@dr funky resurrected

How you throw up niagra falls big tripple O.G? What set you claim?

U ?
  • dr funky resurrected
    I see we have the usual IC comment mix of some actual smart folks mixed in with spineless cowards like BARON who wouldn't talk ? to a toilet offline
  • dr funky resurrected
    I see we have the usual IC comment mix of some actual smart folks mixed in with spineless cowards like BARON who wouldn't talk ? to a toilet offline

Most of the murders in buff are on the east/west sides that's about the same pop size as Chicagos neighborhoods
  • dr funky resurrected
    edited January 2015
    Chicago.

bruh you really gotta read your history on chicago.. they been doing ? since the 20's most "original gangster" movies are set in 1920's- 30's Chicago.

not saying LA don't got goons but bruh Chicago actually was catching 6 or 700 bodies in the 90s if not a lil more..

Almost all of chicagos 1920's gangstas come from NYC
  • dr funky resurrected
    . Police choppers flying around almost every day, gunshots at least once a week, damn near everybody you know locked up, slanging dope, in a gang, or dead out there. They police force need all kinds of help because they even shooting at cops out there. The police are also understaffed out there too. They got a real gang problem out there in gangsta ass buffalo.

you need to do your research

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik-K3RG2sD8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTccEN76flQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3gOk3g99qM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV8Z5e5VjJI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj0WmohYgls

8422393891_84933b203e_z.jpg

8425386932_881aced691_z.jpg
  • dr funky resurrected
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    I don't know why you guy's are getting on funky's case about this. 62 is about 1/3 the population of Buffalo so he definitely has cause for concern.

cuz they ? and they get internet "likes" because the internet rewards anonymous cowards who talk ? from the confines of the soft glow of a monitor. its the new age of information where peoples lives are defined by how many wack ass comments they can make in an hour