Said weeee Crrriiiied. CRIIIIIED WE CRIEEED TOGETHERRRR

5 Grand
5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2014 in Site Help
I have a problem with a moderator named fortyacres&amule.

I made a thread called "How Many People On The IC Have Been To 125th St (Harlem). The link is below. It was a simple thread about the history of mixtapes. I was wondering who, if anybody has ever been to 125th st to cop mixtapes and I even posted a few legendary mixtapes from the mid-90s. For some reason, a moderator named fortyacres&amule made a comment;

"You are a ? if you've never been to harlem" - fortyacres&amule

So I replied, "That's a dumb thing to say. Especially for a moderator.

I tried to flag you but it wouldn't let me. Allhiphop.com should let people flag a moderator's post." - 5 Grand

fortyacres&amule responded,

"? eat ?

I could ban you if I wanted to "

Here's the link to the thread in question;

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/513179/how-many-people-on-the-ic-have-been-to-125th-st-harlem/p1

Now here's my problem. First of all, what is a "? "? It seems like a disrespectful, insult for a black person. I don't come to this messageboard to be insulted. It's not that I have thin skin but ad hominem attacks are unnecessary and pointless.

Second of all, how does that make you a "? " if you're Black and have never been to 125th st? There's a lot of places in America and all over the world that I've never been and won't ever likely get to. Perhaps fortyacres&amule could make a list of places that black people have to go to. Do you see how ridiculous of a statement that is?

Third of all, why would he ban me? Why would he threaten to ban me? What exactly did I say that would warrant being banned?

Honestly, somebody needs to clean the IC up. It ruins the community when people who don't have anything intelligent to add on to a conversation and start throwing insults for no reason. Some of us enjoy writing and reading to what others have to add on. fortyacres&amule may have more posts than me but judging from his post, he doesn't bring anything to the table but ignorance. Somebody needs to ban him.

Comments

• Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop being a Whiney, Hoecake, Poser, Buggaboo, SquareBear, Trick and ? your problem will be solved...
  • numan125
    numan125 Members Posts: 1
    Honestly, somebody needs to clean the IC up. It ruins the community when people who don't have anything intelligent to add on to a conversation and start throwing insults for no reason. Some of us enjoy writing and reading to what others have to add on. fortyacres&amule may have more posts than me but judging from his post, he doesn't bring anything to the table but ignorance. Somebody needs to ban hi

"? eat ?

I could ban you if I wanted to "

2jb4zjpg.gif