Which Annoying TV Anti-Hero Wife did you hate the most?

13»

Comments

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Margaret Schroeder
    Kai wrote: »
    so am i tripping, or has margaret redeemed herself a little bit this season? especially after last night's episode? like finally ? , you're good for something

i'm a episode behind but no way can she redeem herself...ill get back to this after i watch tonight

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Margaret Schroeder
    so am i tripping, or has margaret redeemed herself a little bit this season? especially after last night's episode? like finally ? , you're good for something

Im not caught up yet cuz i was thinking i was in a wormhole or something cuz i didn't hate her at all this season.
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »
    I guess im supposed to say Skylar but i didnt dislike her character, more just admired the acting. I mean that ngga Walt was trippin, its always funny to me nggas overlook it b/c it sounds cool...i mean guys, dude was wildin lol

c/s he put skylar through a lot of ? .

granted she got her self caught up by getting semi involved and laundering the money.

the best scene from the final episode IMO is when walt finally admitted that he did everything for himself and not the family.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skyler White should be got that work early for using Walter Whites money to help out her side ? ....I was elated when Walter dropped that ether on her head in the finale..." I loved it"
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skyler White
    Anna Gunn (Skylar) said she got death threats real life and people would be aggressive towards her in real life over the Skylar White character
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone has opinions, and in a lot of cases opinions can't be wrong. This isn't one of those cases. If your response to this question is anything other than penciling in Gemma, you're incorrect.

All those other chicks may have been annoying, but none of them:
    played a part in the deaths of, not one, but two husbands; damn near killed a grandson by driving while high, killed a daughter in law; turned a son into a monster; and essentially risked the lives of everyone held dear on multiple occasions to hide the ? up ? done.

Come on, there really isn't any debating here. She's a ? .
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Great question.

Really hard to pick cuz ? get on my nerves in general, but damn I'd prolly have been in jail if skylar was my wife ? .

DAMN that ? got on my nerves so damn bad. Breaking Bad tha GOAT.

By the way you should put the tv show they're from in parenthesis after the name.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HOW ARE ? FORGETTING ABOUT THIS ?

Cersei_Season_3.jpg
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    coop9889 wrote: »

Cersei_Season_3.jpg

Is she really annoying though? Besides, her husband died in the first season of GoT, and being Jamie Lannister's sister-babies' mama-babie's auntie, doesn't make her his wife.

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    coop9889 wrote: »

Cersei_Season_3.jpg

I thought about her, but she's not really the wife of an anti-hero. Now if this was a thread for the standard annoying TV ? , she'd win by a mile.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Margaret Schroeder
    Cersei not annoying she's a legit villain.

And unlike some of the other choices she's actually a great ? character
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Margaret Schroeder

just watched and that ? she did wasn't good enough...off wiht her head
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carmela Soprano
    I'd argue that King Robert Baratheon is an anti hero- but the show would have to be a GOT prequel about his rise to power for her to qualify. He got murked too early in the shows run for her now.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skyler White
    I been watching Rescue Me from the beginning and I'm on season 4 now. Tommy's wife Janet is giving Skyler a run for his money.

This ? :
    Takes his kids and runs off

Sells the house that he owns before she ran off

Gets in to a relationship with his brother.

They're son gets killed by a ? driver she blames him.

The brother gets killed so she wants to get back together.

Gets pregnant by his brother.

Ignores the baby constantly, 7 months old and still has no name.

She knows their oldest daughter is ? /drinking/drugs and with an older dude and she gives no ? .

Smh, more to come I'm sure.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carmela Soprano
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    I been watching Rescue Me from the beginning and I'm on season 4 now. Tommy's wife Janet is giving Skyler a run for his money.

This ? :
    Takes his kids and runs off

Sells the house that he owns before she ran off

Gets in to a relationship with his brother.

They're son gets killed by a ? driver she blames him.

The brother gets killed so she wants to get back together.

Gets pregnant by his brother.

Ignores the baby constantly, 7 months old and still has no name.

She knows their oldest daughter is ? /drinking/drugs and with an older dude and she gives no ? .

Smh, more to come I'm sure.

Sounds like his brother is a hoe ass ? and is the real problem.

Skyler, Carmella >>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skyler White
    Not sure how anyone could blame Betty. Her dude was literally living a double life and impersonating another man, ? everything that walks, and never spoke to his kids.

Skylar was the worst tho.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Margaret Schroeder
    I'm rewatching the sopranos...she doesnt qualify for this list but janice was ? awful. Funny character at times, but she was the definition of an ain't ? ? .
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carmela Soprano
    carmela

never had to lift a finger.tony always took care of home first and gave her damn near all she wanted.

i remember the one episode he gave her a new porsche and she rather than saying thank you and stopping....she reminded him to take care of the house stuff.

how ? ungrateful is that?
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shane's wife from the shield.
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lori Grimes
    jay83 wrote: »
    Shane's wife from the shield.
    I hated her too but shane was straight ? made so it was only right to have that type of chick in his camp
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasha St. Patrick from 'Power' Lol
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Margaret Schroeder
    Nucky was already rich when he met marger, she shoulda sat her ass down somewhere and be happy she came up.