What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

DMX new album redemption of the beast jan/13/15

2»

Replies

• THE_R_THE_R_ Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    THIS SHIT LOOK SUSPECT & HE LOOK CRACKED OUT ON THE COVER...
    NOT COPPING
    SUCK MY DICK OUT OF ANIMOSITY
  • grumpy_new_yorkergrumpy_new_yorker Use your head for more than a hat rack Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    glad there's no MGK on this one... smart move X
    Sean Price (R.I.P.) - Lighters in the Air
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=TIOwuxPp_xA
    THE_R_270crownst
  • complex_councilcomplex_council Posts: 116 ✭✭✭
    Wait no more "prayer" tracks?

• natural born sinnersnatural born sinners Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha...I was like...this nigga made another "how its going down" hahaha....man I just made a x greatest hits off datpiff.com last month. .im good w that..hahaha These niggaz waiting on a DMX comeback. ...yea n j. Elect dropping on the same day as detox
  • J.J._EvansJ.J._Evans Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Swizz Beatz & DMX Confirm Reported “Redemption Of The Beast” Album Is Fake

(AllHipHop News) The cover art and tracklist for a supposed new DMX album began to circulate on the internet this week, but Ruff Ryders fans should not get excited just yet. The Dark Man’s producing partner Swizz Beatz took to Instagram to make it clear the reported Redemption Of The Beast album is not an official DMX project.
    I see a lot of people hitting me about this album!!! I can tell you 100% this is not the album X and I are working on!!!! (I feel like Timbo with the Aaliyah movie rite now) SMH !!!!!! #DontdisrespecttheDog We Got Fire coming

When the DOG come back you will know 100% !!!!!! Stop the B.S fake albums!!!!!!!! Fyi We Cooking Fire

I see a lot of rapper but I know only 1 X!!!!!!!#nofakealbums We Got Fire⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️ #brothers4Life!!!!!!!!!! @DMX

DMX-Swizz-Beatz-300x300.jpg

This is the second time in as many weeks that X has been the victim of a fraud news story about him. The “satirical” website Infossip recently posted a fake article claiming the New York rapper was arrested for dog fighting.
    http://allhiphop.com/2015/01/07/swizz-beatz-dmx-confirm-reported-redemption-of-the-beast-album-is-fake/
    texasdaking88
  • kingofkingzkingofkingz Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn I was excited for another X album :/
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    This nigga really wearing a Bane mask?! lmao
  • wAXed_poeticwAXed_poetic PhiladelphiaPosts: 332 ✭✭✭
    Having trouble putting videos up, but "still slippin'" from his last ablum was my shit.
    KLICHE