Report: Darren Wilson's Key Witness Lied About Everything

Options
2»

Comments

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    But you talked as if the evidence presented by police was justifiable (like you normally do)-
    don't use "like you normally do" like you have the slightest idea about the arguments i typically make.
    You defended the cop like the make believe witness's cosigning Wilson's fairytale were credible (as if racist prosecutors don't tamper with witness testimony)
    no, what i did was defend the concept of not indicting him in the face of the argument that he should have been indicted because people wanted him indicted. racist prosecutors tamper with witness testimony? i have been arguing the ENTIRE TIME that eyewitness testimony = ? .
    Here were your words a few months ago:
    now, would you like to quote the context? since the argument was kingblaze arguing that the sole determining factor for witness quality was the NUMBER of witnesses? and my argument was that what you actually needed was "forensic evidence AND eyewitness evidence together to figure out what actually happened."

the point remains: don't claim eyewitness testimony is ? based on whether you agree with what it says or not. it's ? either way.
    This witness 40 ? is just more fuckery from Ferguson. EVERYBODY saw the fuckery coming except you. Im not sure what goes into your thought process in situations like these smh
    wait, if i predicted it was reasonable to expect him to not be indicted and you're flipping out about how it should never have happened that way... then who actually predicted what was going to happen.

but REALLY, this is just some childish ? -talking couched as a debate. so take it to the correct forum or debate the actual topic.

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder if Darren Wilson is even in the country at this point. He's got to be one of the top 5 most hated men in America now
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    I wonder if Darren Wilson is even in the country at this point. He's got to be one of the top 5 most hated men in America now
    i think the question is, is the officer he married during all this drama still working her normal job? because if so...

• kingblaze84
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    i think the question is, is the officer he married during all this drama still working her normal job? because if so...

Yeah if something happens to her, he shouldn't act shocked. I have a feeling she's only doing low key assignments, she probably never changed her name legally
  • kingblaze84
    edited January 2015
    Options
    One of the grand jurors in the Mike Brown case wants to speak publicly and the ACLU is suing on his or her behalf. The rumor going on is that the juror wishes to complain publicly about the crooked prosecutor Bob Mccoluch and the way he presented evidence in the case, but cannot do so legally because he or she is under a lifetime gag order. If the ACLU wins this lawsuit, then we can get a clearer picture of just how Bob Mccoluch presented the case to the grand jury. I really hope the ACLU wins this lawsuit, so we can better understand why the jury decided not to indict

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/juror-michael-brown-case-sues-remove-gag-order-article-1.2066289

A member of the grand jury that declined to indict the Ferguson police officer who fatally shot 18-year-old Michael Brown asked a federal court Monday to remove a lifetime gag order preventing jurors from discussing the case.

The American Civil Liberties Union filed the lawsuit on behalf of an unnamed juror who wants to speak about the investigation but would be in violation of Missouri law by doing so.

The lawsuit also questions St. Louis County prosecutor Bob McCulloch's characterization that "all grand jurors believed that there was no support for any charges."

The grand juror behind the lawsuit believes "the current information available about the grand jurors' views is not entirely accurate — especially the implication that all grand jurors believed that there was no support for any charges," the lawsuit contends. "Moreover, the public characterization of the grand jurors' view of witnesses and evidence does not accord with Plaintiff's own."
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So nothing more about this witness 40 ? ? ? should outraged about this ?
  • kingblaze84
    edited January 2015
    Options
    So nothing more about this witness 40 ? ? ? should outraged about this ?

The NAACP is calling for a probe on the fake prosecutor Bob Mccoluch, so that's a good sign I think, they still have some sway out there. And a news channel in NY said a second juror is ready to sue the St. Louis prosecutor's office to lift the gag order that's on him or her. I bet the jurors ready to come out will have a lot to say about witness 40....
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The NAACP is calling for a probe on the fake prosecutor Bob Mccoluch, so that's a good sign I think, they still have some sway out there. And a news channel in NY said a second juror is ready to sue the St. Louis prosecutor's office to lift the gag order that's on him or her. I bet the jurors ready to come out will have a lot to say about witness 40....
    That's good news. The best news of 2015