Bruh wtf

2»

Comments

• G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In my personal opinion...every person should have one specific barber that they use..I can't have different human beings in my hair...just can't

Yeah exactly I been ? with the same one for six years now. Had to switch up a few years while I went to school but now I' back
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    G.Avant wrote: »
    In my personal opinion...every person should have one specific barber that they use..I can't have different human beings in my hair...just can't

Yeah exactly I been ? with the same one for six years now. Had to switch up a few years while I went to school but now I' back

When I moved over West, I've used the same barber for 8 years.. and he's Ghanaian
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rip.dilla wrote: »

When I moved over West, I've used the same barber for 8 years.. and he's Ghanaian

Oh wow that is so interesting tell us more
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭

? dont how important a haircut is to some people. There was one time this young ? (the ? was 18) ? my ? up. I literally went home and stared at my ? for atleast 30 minutes. And to make matters worse, I had school the next day. These hoes wont even speak to a ? cause of my cut. I swear on that sunday evening, a ? finna die that day.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had the same barber since I was 12

If he left or some ? Idk what ima do
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...I stay tight with my barber b...When I go out of town I bring him back a souvenier...Whenever I arrive late I tip him...When its a holiday I text him Happy Holidays Sun *beer glass emoji*...Sometimes I just bring him tequila or a beer for the years of service...If you never wanna' end up lookin' like this nikka here...

tumblr_mik1mwkoWY1qhk4y2o1_250.gif

...you better treat your barber like family...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been w the same barber since i was 13 ..... I hit him up make an appt bring liquor he cuts ny ? then we chill
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KamPushMe wrote: »

? dont how important a haircut is to some people. There was one time this young ? (the ? was 18) ? my ? up. I literally went home and stared at my ? for atleast 30 minutes. And to make matters worse, I had school the next day. These hoes wont even speak to a ? cause of my cut. I swear on that sunday evening, a ? finna die that day.

yeah man that ? is pivotal. I only had my cut truly ? up one time and that was by my ? cousin. He'd normally hook me up but dude was ? up. Went to school and got terrorized and I already used to get picked on to begin with smh
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea I let my ? cut me ? too 1 time he ? my ? up
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember in junior high I got a ? up Nike check on my head.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been with same barber for 13 years....I'm not having no strangers ? with my ? ....
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I grew up with my barber. Now i gota ride 30 min out cuz he moved smh
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just cut all my hair off and go about my business.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is hilarious