1235»

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still dont get it.

Adam and eve made a choice
    i was not aware of that choice nor was i offered that same choice
    im born into the repurcussions of said choice, even when i didnt have a choice of being born or not
    So now i dont have a choice, its either obey blindly or burn in hell
    why doesnt he give me that exact same choice im being punished for
    if ? was to come down right now and say dont eat the fruit from that tree guess the ? what. Im not eating fruit from that tree. I dont give a ? who said i should eat it
    to punish others for the crime of 2 is wicked, unjust
    give me the option to make a choice of my own

Also. If ? created adam in his image he created him with a weakness before he ever bit into that fruit. He created him to be easily swayed into disobeying. If your creation disobeyed before he knew what disobedience was and bit that fruit that FAULT can only rest on the creators shoulders.

1. Jesus Christ loves you! Hallelujah!

2. My friend, our first parents never asked to be here either. Adam didn't tell ? to make him. Eve didn't tell ? to take her from the side of man and fashion her into mans help meet. But hey who can tell ? no? Can the thing formed say to the One who formed it, why have you made me like this? Can a television tell me why did I make it look like a square? Of course not!

In Adam all die my friend! But in Christ all are made alive! You see, Adam and Eve were direct creations of ? . They never experienced birth from a ? , or baby years, they were created as full grown adults. But yet they were also created very good! For all things were created very good once ? got done creating on the sixth day!

Therefore everything that is familiar to us today, such as death, destruction, hate, evil, lying, mocking, wickedness, fornication, ? , robbery, covetousness, and the like was totally foreign to Adam and Eve.

Adam and Eve, before the fall, and Jesus Christ were actually the only 3 humans that lived truly as human biengs, meaning the way ? designed us to live, which is in total obedience to Him and His will.

Sadly after the fall man has fell from his privledged estate. We still bear the image of ? but it has been marred by sin! But praise be to ? that He has made a way through Jesus Christ our Lord!

3. We were all in the ? of Adam! For we are all human beings descended from Adam and Eve. Therefore the curse of sin has passed to all of mankind, which is ultimately death. The grave has swallowed up mankind since Abel was slain for envy by his own brother! The more things change, the more things stay the same.

But ? is good! And He has made a new a living way, that is, He has provided a living hope that can deliver and will deliver all who are burdened and heavy laden!

4. So the question is are you thirsty? ? ! Everyone who thirsts, come to the waters and drink from the fountain of the river of water of life freely! Whosoever will let them come and drink! Yes, you who have no money, come, buy and eat! Yes! Come, buy wine and milk without price! For the Lord ? Jesus has freely given, thus we can all freely receive!

5. So the question is not a intellectual question, but the question is a SIN question! Do you want to be saved from SIN? That is the question? Are you burdened by guilt, shame, fear, and hate? Are you heavy laden by doubt, insecurity, or ? ? Whatever it may be, or whatever deep down secret that only you know that you are dealing with, give it to ? , the Lord Jesus Christ! He already knows it all anyways!

He has prescribed a way for us to walk! Before we got here, the word of the LORD was here, and after we all leave here the word of ? will be here! Forever is His word settled in heaven! Great is His faithfulness to All who fear Him! For He is a mighty ? and He is excellent in counsel and wonderous in His works! Do you know Him? That is the question!

"Seek the LORD while He may be found. Call upon Him while He is near. Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; let him return to the LORD, and He will have mercy on him; and to our ? , for He will abundantly pardon. For my thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways, says the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth. So are My ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." Isaiah 55:6-9

Look up! Amen!

image.jpg
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I still dont get it.

im born into the repurcussions of said choice, even when i didnt have a choice of being born or not
    if ? was to come down right now and say dont eat the fruit from that tree guess the ? what. Im not eating fruit from that tree. I dont give a ? who said i should eat it

Also. If ? created adam in his image he created him with a weakness before he ever bit into that fruit. He created him to be easily swayed into disobeying. If your creation disobeyed before he knew what disobedience was and bit that fruit that FAULT can only rest on the creators shoulders.

But you do have a choice. The question is what is your motive behind your choice. Are you making the choice because you trust ? , or are you using ? to avoid something?

Adam and Eve made the choice because they did not trust ? . They didn't believe He knew what was best for them; that He was holding them back from something greater...not because they thought the consequences of their choice was "not so bad"; that Hell was well worth eating from the tree.

If you are making the choice to obey ? because you are afraid of Hell, then you're only turning up the flames. When Jesus was crucified for our sins, he went to Hell and he did so not because he felt like Hell was "bearable". He did so trusting His Father to deliver him from it. He did so trusting in His Father's Will for mankind.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    I still dont get it.

But you do have a choice. The question is what is your motive behind your choice. Are you making the choice because you trust ? , or are you using ? to avoid something?

Adam and Eve made the choice because they did not trust ? . They didn't believe He knew what was best for them; that He was holding them back from something greater...not because they thought the consequences of their choice was "not so bad"; that Hell was well worth eating from the tree.

If you are making the choice to obey ? because you are afraid of Hell, then you're only turning up the flames. When Jesus was crucified for our sins, he went to Hell and he did so not because he felt like Hell was "bearable". He did so trusting His Father to deliver him from it. He did so trusting in His Father's Will for mankind.

According to history the invention of hell was used to bring more people to church. It was a scare tactic.

"The Greek hell of hades was plagiarized from the Egyptian hell of amenti. And so when you read the English word "hell" in a King James Bible where it was translated from the Greek word for hell, hades, you are really reading about the Egyptian hell of amenti seeing that the Greeks plagiarized their hell from Egypt. Both hells are the same in many ways, plus we have the admission of historians that the Greeks borrowed (plagiarized) the Egyptian hell of amenti and fashioned it to suit their religion and government."

"The Amenti of the Egyptians originated the classic fables of Hades and Tartarus [the 'hell' of the Greeks]." (From: Doctrine of Eternal Punishment, Chapt. 3, P. 7).
    And I do not have a choice. I get the repurcussions of adam and eves choice. I did not get the choice to eat or not eat the forbidden fruit. Im being punished for something i had no control over. I believe in a creator, i dont believe we are just happenstance, I also dont believe our creator sent a son down here to save us from sin. As big as this universe is, the complexity, the laws that govern it, the sheer magnitude of the universe cant be comprehended. We are but a speck, in a galaxy that is a speck in a KNOWN universe. Our galaxy is 1out of billions that we can see. And an infinity that we cant see. To think that ? built all of this for us shows the vanity of the human species. I can not believe in a ? of punishment.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    I still dont get it.

According to history the invention of hell was used to bring more people to church. It was a scare tactic.

"The Greek hell of hades was plagiarized from the Egyptian hell of amenti. And so when you read the English word "hell" in a King James Bible where it was translated from the Greek word for hell, hades, you are really reading about the Egyptian hell of amenti seeing that the Greeks plagiarized their hell from Egypt. Both hells are the same in many ways, plus we have the admission of historians that the Greeks borrowed (plagiarized) the Egyptian hell of amenti and fashioned it to suit their religion and government."

"The Amenti of the Egyptians originated the classic fables of Hades and Tartarus [the 'hell' of the Greeks]." (From: Doctrine of Eternal Punishment, Chapt. 3, P. 7).
    And I do not have a choice. I get the repurcussions of adam and eves choice. I did not get the choice to eat or not eat the forbidden fruit. Im being punished for something i had no control over. I believe in a creator, i dont believe we are just happenstance, I also dont believe our creator sent a son down here to save us from sin. As big as this universe is, the complexity, the laws that govern it, the sheer magnitude of the universe cant be comprehended. We are but a speck, in a galaxy that is a speck in a KNOWN universe. Our galaxy is 1out of billions that we can see. And an infinity that we cant see. To think that ? built all of this for us shows the vanity of the human species. I can not believe in a ? of punishment.

Has the church used Hell as a scare tactic? Sure. But it doesn't mean it is meant to scare. Hell is meant for those who rather not choose to trust ? . Those who are there are not having second thoughts like...Hey, wait a minute...this is Hell?..I change my mind!!!! There is a saying that the gates of Hell are locked from the inside. Souls could get out, but they don't want to.

There are people in life despite being born into the dysfunctions of their parents chose not to wallow in the sorrows of their parents choices. And this is on a non-religious level. You hear of their success (or at least their positive perspectives) and have talked about their humble beginnings. And not really given a satisfying answer for their parents decisions, they continued to live trying to make the best of their bad circumstances.

And it's not as if something was not done about it. ? sent His Son to do what Adam and Eve couldn't. Jesus paid for sin through his life, death and resurrection. It's about trusting that ? has done this.