What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Would You Say The Quality Of Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Is A Testament To How Good Looking You Are?

2»

Replies

• trendsetta1030trendsetta1030 Where the money at...Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let tha wave talk eyes take of they clothes…
  • trendsetta1030trendsetta1030 Where the money at...Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DWO wrote: »
    it's kinda weird, cuz all the cuter chicks i've dealt with felt more entitled to stick around than the scallywags...

like i've smashed some real mud dragons....but when i be like....iight it's done...they just accept it.....but the cute ones.....they be wanting to get married and have kids n shit

Was tha. Bad ones stayin. Wit u? Either that or u provided somin tht wanted 2 make em stay thots is errybody bitch or ur pipe game was that serious. Pimp hand strong
  • Neophyte WolfgangNeophyte Wolfgang Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see cute chicks with guys out there league more then anything, so that is false
    T. Sanford
  • leftcoastkevleftcoastkev Nothing left to prove Bay Area, CAPosts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    In one way or another....

brass-balance-scale.jpg

Even if you don't "see" it.
    Young Stef
  • kzzlkzzl Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quantity is a bigger indication of how one looks.
    Young Stef
  • AZTGAZTG Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a combination of all that.

With dudes you can have one but not the other and make it work. For example ugly dude with game could pull a bad bitch or good looking dude, nh, with no game could pull a bad bitch.

Girls aint as lucky though. Its true that there is a dude willing to fuck any bitch but there aint no ugly girl thats all else perfect who is any dudes #1 choice.
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gotta baby face. I never been called ugly but sometimes I'm hard on myself. I just think I'm average looking but like someone said "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". IMO, if you have a personality, charisma & some sense of humor then you can damn near get any woman. I try to embody those 3 attributes.

Most dimes (or wannabe dimes) I've seen have the most bland & boring personalities & that becomes an instant turn off
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    B_AjonoBussy_Getta Young Stef
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gotta baby face. I never been called ugly but sometimes I'm hard on myself. I just think I'm average looking but like someone said "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". IMO, if you have a personality, charisma & some sense of humor then you can damn near get any woman. I try to embody those 3 attributes.

Most "dimes" (or wannabe dimes) I've seen have the most bland & boring personalities & that becomes an instant turn off
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
  • B_AB_A made her cum till she passed out Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »

Most dimes (or wannabe dimes) I've seen have the most bland & boring personalities & that becomes an instant turn off

dodge-charger-hellcat-white.jpg

R.D.KamPushMe
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't call it I think my girl was initially intrigued because of how bad my ex girlfriend was and the fact she (my ex) showed up at my work spazzing one night cause I cut her loose. My girl barely looked at me till that night. Next shift had her back at the crib after work.
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
  • suzyscrewsuzyscrew Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To answer the t/s question; I do think looks have to match somewhat. A lot of times, you might be out and see a 5 with a dime but those stand out because they're outliers.

Based on the discussion in this thread, some of you are discounting your own looks while upping the females'. I think our (the male view) standards are pretty inline, collectively. I know some dudes like thick women that I would call fat but most dudes like the same types. Women aren't like that. Females might compliment me about whatever but it's always something so particular. For example, my eyelashes. They can see little shit like that and it makes you attractive to them. I've never heard a guy say that about a girl. I say all of this to say that even if you think you're ugly as shit, females judge differently. They're still judging though.

For the record, I'm pretty damn handsome and pull girls with my looks and my game. I'm Cosby level pimping out here.
  • BangEm_Bart BangEm_Bart Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ you rape bitches huh..
    tumblr_nlvyktYJJb1qe6vsbo2_400.gif

Nathalie-Emanuel-arm-bra.gif

giphy.gif
  • BeardedFreakBeardedFreak Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES

But women judge physical attractiveness different. For a man it's mostly titties, ass and face.

For women its shit like being well groomed, fit, dressing well, your smile, etc.

I rarely see a real bad bitch with a sloppy unkept nigga, regardless of how strong his mouthpiece is.
    Bussy_Getta
  • Breezy_KilroyBreezy_Kilroy Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I aint gon be out here with no Grace Joneses.

Its not impossible to only fuck with dimes. Quality over quantity
    12715221_1544933472501286_6918897634016329581_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=9fa1452681ccbeedd4b6da85510815bf&oe=576D10DE
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,664 Regulator
    edited December 2014
    Nah not really but I do think sometimes it says more about a person's self esteem. I've seen dimes with dudes that were broke and ugly, they could do so much better but I always attributed that to self esteem b/c sometimes the physical is an indication of one's standards. There's a lot of variables. Women are born stars and men are taught they can become stars. A good woman will sacrifice looks if the man has money/stability, personality, makes her laugh and can build a family with in MOST cases.

I will also say like goes with like. Generally speaking, you are attracted to people who look similar to you in terms of facial structure (they don't necessarily have to be attractive tho, this is why you like some men/women you see more than others on a physical level). Most people attract like-minded people to themselves be it in relationships or other walks of life. If you want better quality raise your standards. I will say tho, for a man, you will go much further with pure game if you have it. Money and good looks are nice advantages, makes things easier.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    KamPushMe
  • R0mpR0mp Keep Moving. Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1CK1S wrote: »
    When I say quality I mean whether she's a 6/10, 9/10, etc

Yeah, great looks will open doors in places where shit looks will get those doors slammed shut in your face. Panty dropping aesthetics alone will only get you so far when inside, though. Especially if you aren't at ease with what else you bring to the table. And shit looks won't stop you from ever getting in, if there are redeeming qualities.

• babelipsssbabelipsss Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Attractiveness is what keeps the species alive. Biology overrides everything in the end.
    Young Stef