Options
124»

Comments

• PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    I don't know how you guys lose Vs the CPU? They hurt, you take them down. They go for take downs, step back and kick them in the head. If they are beating you up in stand up, take them down, hold L1, transition, ground and pound. If they keep you there, watch their stamina and then put them into a submission for a easy tap out... might need to set it hard and see how I do. Still undefeated with 25-0

bro ur in heavyweight, when u come down to lightheavy and fight against the 100 overall jon jones holla at me

I had a super fight against him at LHW and I demolished him with ease. He 100 overall. I retired 40-0. I've been smashing dudes online with Robbie Lawler, making dudes quit. The cheapest people are those who just hold the block button the entire match but that can be dealt with once I get to them the ground and block their transitions in while they stuck in a ground in pound.
  • PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I whooped some dude on EA UFC last night. He chose a created character with a rating of 95 and I outboxed him. I wouldn't let him take me to the ground and beat him with EASSSE! So he sent me these voice messages. Then I ran into him again and was doing the same thing. Just listen to what he says lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9liY_ej0aJg&feature=youtu.be
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone still play this?
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone still play this?

i can always find a match on ps4 i dont know about xbox one.