OK just swithced to Albeton 9, help

silverfoxx
silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
Any advice? ? is a whole new world lol been using FL studio for years, but i read Albeton is more convenient and wont hamper creativity.

is the hype real? I notice with FL alot of times tedious things like hi hats rolling and snare structure slow my creative process down and i forget the rest of how i want a composition to go.

Comments

• silverfoxx
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you and i are in the same boat my friend.

my advice is to read the manual and watch some youtube videos. After a while the interface is a bit easier to use, and they do have some cool tools to use. only issue is that sampling is nothing like fl studio and using slicex or something
  • silverfoxx
    huey wrote: »
    you and i are in the same boat my friend.

my advice is to read the manual and watch some youtube videos. After a while the interface is a bit easier to use, and they do have some cool tools to use. only issue is that sampling is nothing like fl studio and using slicex or something

Im trying to consider if i really wanna make the switch. I been so invested in FL Studio, but i dont wanna be missing out from a better program.I just want a program for convenience and better work flow so when i have musical ideas, i can produce without losing the ideas because of restrictions or tedious processing of composing.

My biggest goals right now is to pick up maschine, im pretty much convinced that its a good investment, The equipment sounds good, comes with Komplete and Native Instruments, and it looks convenient.

The biggest software i want to get is Omnisphere, i been wanting it for years, just cant find a way to get it. Its expensive AF lol.

yo @huey‌ did you take music theory classes? Im actually learning it now. Im behind but better late then never
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    not really, my piano teacher is teaching me some here and there tho. thats gonna be mad helpful