Not really feeling NBA 2k15..

Options
2»

Comments

• KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think the flagrant system is built on emotional states of the player and in-game situation. Like if your character is "Expressive" or "Unpredictable," getting blown out seems to trigger them to foul harder.
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like it from time to time. Only thing that really gets me mad, is when you are starting a mypark session and then get a disconnection. That and when players who are ranked so much higher than you, begin to talk smack because you got a steal on them
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    them fools be cheating on there too
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn did they really ? up 2k tho...? Guess that amazing run they started with 2k11 had to end eventually.
  • qeezus_price
    qeezus_price Members Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2k is great graphically, but some of the fundamentals are off. Like the low post game and underneath the basket. I shouldn't miss 4 easy buckets in a row with little to no contact but the cpu goes down the court and hits a contested pull up 2 pointer.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I had 500VC for every time I missed a layup.....
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Word my bigs miss so many damn bunnies ? makes zero sense but CPU come down court hit a fade away contested 20 footer with the 3rd string SG smh
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The online gaming is epic. Imo. Yet it require aa lot of bball knowledge and team knowledge also.

You can feel the BBALL IQ of your opponent. You can even feel who fumbles when the game is on the line.

At first i was loosing a lot cause i didnt know the fundamental controls and moves .
    Now that i have a team that represent my balling philosophy im enjoying it more.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    2k is great graphically, but some of the fundamentals are off. Like the low post game and underneath the basket. I shouldn't miss 4 easy buckets in a row with little to no contact but the cpu goes down the court and hits a contested pull up 2 pointer.

The player face scans are not great, and they need to ? the over exaggerated jersey movements that produce too much clipping in the game's jerseys.