124»

Comments

• alphajjc
    alphajjc Members Posts: 427 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »
    alphajjc wrote: »
    AEOM and makaveli came out...and his 3rd and final album on contract with death row was damn near finished already

so wheres the tracks from the 3rd album?

Double albums can count as 2 albums.

Did you notice how whenever the RIAA is counting album sales, whenever its a double album, they double the album sales?

The last certification AEOM received in the US was 9x Platinum, which as a double album means it sold 4.5 million copies. You're right that the sales are doubled, but when it states copies sold in millions, that's usually referring to the certification and so you can cut the actual sales in half.

Another thing to remember is Soundscan actually calculates number of albums shipped out, not sold. Stores order X amount of copies of an album and so as they sell them, they order more. Soundscan calculates what the store ordered, not what they actually sold. But I think it's safe to say that since 98, AEOM is probably a total of 15 million units. I wish either Interscope or Death Row would've kept track of it w/ the RIAA.

Basically Makiaveli WAS the 3rd album your asking about?
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Suge just talkin his usual, he just wants to keep his name attached to Tupac's. Every time he's interviewed he has some story about him and Tupac. This dude is the Jamarcus Russell of Hip Hop, the man had a successful label, some of the greatest artists to touch the mic and he let a blown up perception of him allegedly being some mafioso type ruin his life. ? disgusting
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    Gee done drained Suge dry

u dont rememba when i post'd this album n ya 2gangsta4radio appreciation thread?....

2wrqbts.jpg

like i said after i bought that n 2000 & SUGE predict;d that feminem was a racist cracka wit da MARSHALL MATHERZ KKK skit & BENZINO made that skit come 2 LIFE suge deservez all da support n da world cuz he tried 2 warn hiphop that ? azz dre was puttin on a racist cracka 2 help white emerica steal hiphop from da STREETZ!
    Jungle won

BIG SYKE>>>JUNGLE
  • super_wet
    super_wet Members Posts: 5
    Options
    I think suge set tupac's death. he's way too shady.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Suge is out his damn mind
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Battlezone wrote: »
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Y'all laugh if you want to but Tupac is still alive.

so is malcom x and martin luther king
    and ghandi, michael jackson, and elvis presley.

So is

Jimmy_Hoffa.jpg

Amy-Winehouse-hair-style4.png

bernie_mac.jpg

731766.jpg

And this ? is posted up somewhere in a beach house in Ocean City, MD eating a bucket of KFC and crab cakes.

hqdefault.jpg
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac murder will be sovle too many unanswered questions and motives from everyone involed . from suge,diddy,biggie , the crips. Pac had too much people comin at him all at once.
  • BarreGoff
    BarreGoff Members Posts: 326 ✭✭
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    at this point....suge would say him and pac was ? if they payed him right

he would make a deal with Jungle that he really Stabbed Pac so Nas could give Suge Knight some cash
    why are you on jungle's ? so hard now? you can't get to nas so you go for not-famous little brother?

He's a troll lol...don't pay dude any mind
    absolutely agree....I'm sure he's a troll..LOL
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Y'all laugh if you want to but Tupac is still alive.
    Oh he is lol?
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    e howard hunt killed pac it was called the big event