who do you think are the only wrestlers that can stand up to Vince?

Options
r.prince18
r.prince18 Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
I know Vince said that a lot of wrestlers need to stand up and grab the brass ring, but as we seen that can some times be horseshit. Do you think Vince only meant the ones he see potential in can stand up to him and grab the brass ring. because I think if Luke harper , rowans or the new day stand up to Vince or any of the higher ups in the company they'll be in Debuting on tna impact the next month.

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Anyone can, just prove to Vince the fans want to see you
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well everyone has said that you got to be a bit of an ? to make it in WWE. The list of top guys that are ? (Warrior, Hogan, HBK, Lesnar, HHH, Austin, Orton, Punk) sort of make a convincing argument.

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they all can stand up to him, vince has been said to like when people defend themselves, but it only goes to a certain extent for most, guys like cena and orton have more room nowadays than others more than likely. but they are proven draws/commodities. db prolly would be in that territory too
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    r.prince18 wrote: »
    I know Vince said that a lot of wrestlers need to stand up and grab the brass ring, but as we seen that can some times be horseshit. Do you think Vince only meant the ones he see potential in can stand up to him and grab the brass ring. because I think if Luke harper , rowans or the new day stand up to Vince or any of the higher ups in the company they'll be in Debuting on tna impact the next month.

Kofi wrestled Vince on an air plane bruh and after it was over Vince laughed and said he liked that he took up for himself. Idk how true that story is but it was hilarious and if it holds any truth then I think he could get away with it.

I think Ziggler could too even tho hes been in the dog house many times (Hes in the dog house again right now, did yall know thats why he lost the IC title?) Let Ziggler threaten to walk out and go to TNA or Lucha Underground.. I bet Vince would do anything to keep him from walking out
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »

Kofi wrestled Vince on an air plane bruh and after it was over Vince laughed and said he liked that he took up for himself. Idk how true that story is but it was hilarious and if it holds any truth then I think he could get away with it.

I think Ziggler could too even tho hes been in the dog house many times (Hes in the dog house again right now, did yall know thats why he lost the IC title?) Let Ziggler threaten to walk out and go to TNA or Lucha Underground.. I bet Vince would do anything to keep him from walking out

WTH he doin to keep getting put on the ? list?
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's more Triple H putting him in the doghouse from what I understand.
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i bet if anyone KOs Undertaker unprovoked, just walk up to him in the back and crush him, they'll rewrite the show and put the belt on them that night

only for Undertaker to break their leg or arm when they return to the back......

...but Vince will have mad respect for them being dumb enough to do it, but having enough ? to do it.
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Rumors are he stepped out to do some comedy show behind WWE's back... Man them ? are petty..

http://fansided.com/2015/01/17/wwe-rumors-dolph-ziggler-back-wwe-doghouse/
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    not Droz.

damn that was foul
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not Droz.

damn that was foul

lol thats ? .