12346»

Comments

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    Nah but 4real. I look past the brutality that IS is committing and see a bigger picture.

Bro. Read a book. Read a article. Read a ? leaflet. Just read something man.

I've talked to people that live in Raqqa. Raqqa is the capital that Isis chose for themselves. A close friend of mine is from there. He's here in the US but his family is in Raqqa.

He tells me that his family never goes outside anymore. The whole town is full of dead bodies of people punished and beheaded. Doctors are getting killed in public for refusing to examinate Isis fighters. Teachers are getting killed in public for teaching students math. Recently they executed 3 people and hung their bodies from a bridge cause they got caught smoking cigarettes.

This is the tyranny of Isis. They interpret Islam in the strictess of ways and force everyone to follow it and if you get caught with something like smoking a cigarette you get executed.

? is the big picture man? And this is in one town. ? the media. This is news I get from people directly in there.

Of course I'm pretty sure you ain't never read a single credible article on these mafuckas and you just talking out your ass.

First and foremost I want to send my condolences.

Secondly. Alot of what you said happened to black slaves. It sounds like they trying to get rid of European ideals. And cigarettes cause cancer. Why not outlaw it?

I dunno if you guys are trying to convince me or what. But I see around that brick youre looking at.

Your a good troll g. Good looks though. I figure I'd use your trolling to say some ? bout the situation there and maybe arouse a few peoples interests.

For those that care look up #kobane on twitter. Kobane is the Syrian Kurdish town where they are fighting ISIS. It is the place where Isis took the most casualties so far. It is estimated 2-4k Isis are killed so far in combat alone. The number is much higher when you count in air strikes. Kurds took back about 80% of the city and are close to cleansing it all in a week or two.

Also #sinjar. Kurdish town in Iraq where they fighting Isis. Its the yezidi area in which the girls were kidnapped. Isis fighting there too.

Again its only for people who care. I dont expect most people to care about someshit going on thousands of miles away. I most likely wouldn't either.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mafuckas talking Isis ain't too bad.

They kidnapped what is estimated to be 5-7k Kurdish yezidi girls and ensalved them. They are now selling and trading girls as young as 8 and keeping them as sexual slaves man. They brag about this and show pictures of a auction in which these girls are being sold in their own newspapers. You don't trust the western media? Neither do I. But this is from their own newspapers man.

I've spoken to people calling asking complete strangers to collect money for them so they could buy back their own family members. ? ain't no joke. The Kurds here in the US then set up solidarity events in which we collect money and send it to them.

? is some of yall talking about?

I completely understand the people who say man ? Isis got to do with me here in the US and don't give a ? about what they doing. That's cool cause nobody gotta care about another peoples plight thousands of miles away but to sit here and say they ain't real or they ain't that bad is straight ignorance.

Mafuckas never researched it for a second talking about the video don't seem right to me. Hilarious ? .

I'll give you that, you definitely sound like you researched it.
  • AZTG
    Options

They kidnapped what is estimated to be 5-7k Kurdish yezidi girls and ensalved them. They are now selling and trading girls as young as 8 and keeping them as sexual slaves man. They brag about this and show pictures of a auction in which these girls are being sold in their own newspapers. You don't trust the western media? Neither do I. But this is from their own newspapers man.

I've spoken to people calling asking complete strangers to collect money for them so they could buy back their own family members. ? ain't no joke. The Kurds here in the US then set up solidarity events in which we collect money and send it to them.

I completely understand the people who say man ? Isis got to do with me here in the US and don't give a ? about what they doing. That's cool cause nobody gotta care about another peoples plight thousands of miles away but to sit here and say they ain't real or they ain't that bad is straight ignorance.

Mafuckas never researched it for a second talking about the video don't seem right to me. Hilarious ? .

I'm from there. Those are my people. I talk to them and get news directly from there. Believe me. Its real as ? .
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

I'm from there. Those are my people. I talk to them and get news directly from there. Believe me. Its real as ? .

Remember, I only believe half of what I read, so.....
  • AZTG
    Options

Remember, I only believe half of what I read, so.....

Haha. Ok.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah but 4real. I look past the brutality that IS is committing and see a bigger picture.

I've talked to people that live in Raqqa. Raqqa is the capital that Isis chose for themselves. A close friend of mine is from there. He's here in the US but his family is in Raqqa.

He tells me that his family never goes outside anymore. The whole town is full of dead bodies of people punished and beheaded. Doctors are getting killed in public for refusing to examinate Isis fighters. Teachers are getting killed in public for teaching students math. Recently they executed 3 people and hung their bodies from a bridge cause they got caught smoking cigarettes.

This is the tyranny of Isis. They interpret Islam in the strictess of ways and force everyone to follow it and if you get caught with something like smoking a cigarette you get executed.

? is the big picture man? And this is in one town. ? the media. This is news I get from people directly in there.

Of course I'm pretty sure you ain't never read a single credible article on these mafuckas and you just talking out your ass.

First and foremost I want to send my condolences.

Secondly. Alot of what you said happened to black slaves. It sounds like they trying to get rid of European ideals. And cigarettes cause cancer. Why not outlaw it?

I dunno if you guys are trying to convince me or what. But I see around that brick youre looking at.

Your a good troll g. Good looks though. I figure I'd use your trolling to say some ? bout the situation there and maybe arouse a few peoples interests.

For those that care look up #kobane on twitter. Kobane is the Syrian Kurdish town where they are fighting ISIS. It is the place where Isis took the most casualties so far. It is estimated 2-4k Isis are killed so far in combat alone. The number is much higher when you count in air strikes. Kurds took back about 80% of the city and are close to cleansing it all in a week or two.

Also #sinjar. Kurdish town in Iraq where they fighting Isis. Its the yezidi area in which the girls were kidnapped. Isis fighting there too.

Again its only for people who care. I dont expect most people to care about someshit going on thousands of miles away. I most likely wouldn't either.

Im a troll because I have different views.

Seems legit.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If u can hijack a culture or religion, you can run it into the ground for all to condemn it.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options

DAMN, sounds like a nightmare. ISIS said they were there to protect Sunnis from the Shiites but it seems they're acting even worse then the Shiite, Baghdad govt ever did. Not a way to unite Sunnis in the region, that's for sure. If they wanna commit a slow form of suicide, they should keep up what they're doing. But with America and its allies committing atrocities in the region as well, both sides don't really have a good guy (minus the Kurds and Yazidis, they seem innocent on this)
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

WTF is this?!

Tell this close friend of yours to send pictures, and post the date and your name. Just because you can "go into detail" with something, doesn't make it any more true.

I'm not saying they're not real, but just because you claim all of these things over the internet, doesn't give it any more validity.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

WTF is this?!

Tell this close friend of yours to send pictures, and post the date and your name. Just because you can "go into detail" with something, doesn't make it any more true.

I'm not saying they're not real, but just because you claim all of these things over the internet, doesn't give it any more validity.

I'd love to hear that convo.
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seems like One of the dudes already lost his head, the journalist is still alive, IS proposing a prisonor swap now. Crazy bird jailed in Jordan for a attempted suicide attack(her husband killed 57, her bombs didnt go off)...for the journo
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Seems like One of the dudes already lost his head, the journalist is still alive, IS proposing a prisonor swap now.
    seems a little more legit than a ransom, anyway