American Horror Story: Freakshow

12345679»

Comments

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This season makes Asylum better.
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn I stopped watching after like the 3rd episode. Gonna have to go back and catch up
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    was that the last episode? this season was trash
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the ? ? man that last episode was trash i stood by this season while people were trashing it not getting the plot yadda yadda i thought this was gonna go a different route to close it out and it would have been ill

but instead
    they really dragged the ? out of the Elsa Mars ending, from the last couple episodes i was like ? they are about to make a some sort of connection to ASYLUM.

That ? would have been great even up until the last 10 minutes i thought they were gonna do that with Elsa how she had a short hollywood career fell from grace and the went to singing in lounges or whatever then finally to the Asylum that how this ? should have ended

I dont know why they even played with that the last couple of episodes and didnt go there Wtf.

Also Dandy got off way to easy.. the fact that he outfought the HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE ? ? me off when she beat the hell out of Michael Chikilis.. ? was stupid then he massared just about everyone else ..Damn that ? me off i hated that character. Then at the last scene when they brought the two faced magician back thought when he said what he said at the end their still could have been some redemption but nope.. Ive never been more disappointed with an episode smh

Thoughts
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Missed the last four eps but decided to check the finale out anyway. Ehhhh as far as Elsa this her last season so I guess that's why she had that last chunk of time since she won't be back. I called bs on Dany beating her too that whole sequence seemed lazy and rushed smh. Ehh I'll still check out next season but this wasn't as good as before at all. I thought Moondragon would've done more and Twisty shouldn't have died this season but, instead should've been the main villain terrorizing the town.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How the ? did Dandy fight Strong Woman when Strong Man couldn't get it done? wtf..

Dandy is still goat tho..

smh @ that ending.. So she was in her heaven?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did not get the ending. Complete fall off.

Really ? how the tall woman went out. That ? me off.

Just a long boring episode.

Here's to hoping they bring back Alexandria Breckenridge for season 5
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    This season was trash

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I liked it.

Dandy went buck wild.

Elsa got what she deserved.She was evil and good.

Jimmy should still be wanted for the those murders though.

I enjoyed this season better than Coven.

And twisty made a return.

I'm mad Dandy died.

But besides Coven mostly all the characters on AHS always die by the end.

I liked the call back to the old movie "Freaks"

I could have had more info on what Elsa will do where she is.

I wanted them to do this theme though.I thought the circus or Freakshow would be great.

I wish we got more of twisty.

I felt this season had the strongest characters.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    I really liked it honestly. everything was actually wrapped up pretty well, even though Elsa was a ? , she repented and got to at least be a star in death. Id say this season was on par with 2. Coven was still the weakest.

I really liked the connection of making the doctor from Asylum the same one that tortured the carpenter.

Dandy was that ? though. I felt at first he got off too easy until you realize drowning is probably the WOAT way to die.

? cracked up seeing stanley as a chicken though. I kinda wanna watch that reveal again lol
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Drowning really isn't that bad of a way to go. You're unconscious for most of it.

Dandy got off more than easy.

I was upset Stanley wasn't shown again. I thought for sure they would show him again. I though Dandy would happen upon him, Stanley would beg him "? me... please ? me." and Dandy would just smile that evil sociopathic smile and just walk away.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dandy was wack and annoying as ? i which twisty gutted him and again they droppd the ball by not connecting Elsa with her character in Asylum