Comments

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/05/24/hannibal-bryan-fuller-on-season-2s-shocking-end-and-big-changes-in-season-3?page=1
    marc123 wrote: »
    lol. I didnt even know there was a post credits scene.

? awesome

That was the best scene. Besides Hannibal non nonchalantly slicing up Abigail's throat in front of Will.

If this was the series finally I'd say everybody's dead but like Fuller implies in that interview I linked to Will and Jack specifically were given injuries they could survive. Will was basically given the same wound Lecter gave him from the Red Dragon novel just earlier than expected. Even Alana could end up being just a ? . Next season is going to be something else. Can't wait to see that first episode already.

Why are people so anxious for this to get Emmy recognition?

Awards ain't ? but politics. This show is already better than most shows that have ever won emmy's. If the sheep like masses can't comprehend what a great show this is without having an award show bandwagon force the hype on to them it's their loss.

Because they earned it. Regardless of politics it deserves that recognition. Just like The Wire.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *wonders if mason verger will be in season 3*
  • Broddie
    edited May 2014
    Options

IGN: Then of course, the Vergers were a big part of the second half of this season. We did get an ending to their story for now, but obviously anyone who knows the books and the mythos will be wondering when that might percolate back up. And that's one of those things where it feels like it could be a couple of seasons from now, or it could be sooner.

Fuller: I would love to continue telling the Vergers' story in Season 3, because we shifted the paradigm significantly from the books, in that, in the books, when Hannibal is fingered, as it were, he's caught. He guts Will with a linoleum knife -- which is exactly why the knife that we had him gut Will with is in the television show -- and as he's leaving, he's caught. So he goes right into incarceration. We don't have the fugitive stage. So, in, in some ways, we are doing the novel Hannibal mashed up with the novel Hannibal Rising for a big chunk of season 3.

IGN: So perhaps the Vergers can kind of weave back into that?

Fuller: I would love them to. I think Michael Pitt is fantastic and infectious in the role, and I can't wait for him to try to serve up the comeuppance.
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I find it amazing how much of my ? Bedelia (Gillian Anderson's character) could get.

She's incredibly sexy. She aged very well.
  • twentyfivelighters
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

IGN: Then of course, the Vergers were a big part of the second half of this season. We did get an ending to their story for now, but obviously anyone who knows the books and the mythos will be wondering when that might percolate back up. And that's one of those things where it feels like it could be a couple of seasons from now, or it could be sooner.

Fuller: I would love to continue telling the Vergers' story in Season 3, because we shifted the paradigm significantly from the books, in that, in the books, when Hannibal is fingered, as it were, he's caught. He guts Will with a linoleum knife -- which is exactly why the knife that we had him gut Will with is in the television show -- and as he's leaving, he's caught. So he goes right into incarceration. We don't have the fugitive stage. So, in, in some ways, we are doing the novel Hannibal mashed up with the novel Hannibal Rising for a big chunk of season 3.

IGN: So perhaps the Vergers can kind of weave back into that?

Fuller: I would love them to. I think Michael Pitt is fantastic and infectious in the role, and I can't wait for him to try to serve up the comeuppance.

I was thinking at first that Mason would definitely have to get his revenge (or try, rather) but then I remembered how Margot is "taking care" of him now. So we'll see. I'd definitely like to see more of Michael Pitt's acting in this show.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    goldjordan wrote: »
    ayo ? hopkins hes a ? on mommy ill smack the life out a ? for saying hes hannibal even exist compared to my ?

252649.gif
  • twentyfivelighters
    Options
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just finished the season, ish is goat.
    dude that bodied the bailiff could've so easily bodied Hannibal.
    Michael Pitts character could've as well
    Shiit Jack was the only ? to beat him hand to hand, if only he had kept him on his back till he passed out.

I definitely saw the parallels with the joker and Pitts character.

? Alana ? and y didn't she tell will Abigail was alive, will most likely knew jack might've been there......that ? alana had one job yo.

Gillian Anderson can get the ? ? . When u think about it she basically told em Hannibal was a step ahead of them but jack wasn't tryna hear her......that ? larry can't fish yo(auh)

Dude feeding his face to them dogs is the most disturbing thing I have seen on tv but he was an ? to his sister so ? him.

Shout out Winston and I can't wait till Freddy the reporter gets killed, can't stand that ? .
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Word is season gone be in Italy.
  • Broddie
    edited January 2015
    Options