Riff Raff Gains 55 Pounds Of Muscle And Is Completely Unrecognizable

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LUClEN wrote: »
    Ishi wrote: »
    55 pounds of muscle? Do you ? even workout? I swear only girls and people who don't work out think gains come super fast.

Razak%20Testonex%20E250%20Testosterone%20Enanthate.JPG

Of course but 55 pounds.....

[img]http://img.pandawhale.com/84964-Clay-Davis-? -gif-The-Wire-RwqT.gif[/img]
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dat ? look like one of the hardy boys
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sully wrote: »

Riff Raff is the 2015 version of Fatt Hardy (no typo)
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hate to say but the dude looked better without packing on that 55 pounds of wtf ( no ? ) lol
  • Trigga T
    Trigga T Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭
    55 pounds of muscle? Do you ? even workout? I swear only girls and people who don't work out think gains come super fast.

Cosign.
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »

Gaining that kind of weight and muscle isnt easy,especially if you're not genetically pre disposed to get bulky like that... Then once u put that weight on, u constantly have to workout to maintain or it will turn back to fat...ive seen it happen...some people are just superficial..they don't see the science behind working out..

If you run a bulk before a cut, technically you are gaining weight or "fat". If you are digesting 5000 calories a day, your gonna see weight get added. Your body will use what it can for energy & muscle repair (carbohydrates & protein) while working out & recovery. Once you start the cut, you return to eating say 2000 calories a day and focus a lot on cardio and 'hi rep low weight' (what works for me anyway) exercises.
    His muscle won't just turn to fat tho, that is scientifically not possible & is some what misunderstood for whatever reason. If you continue to eat 5000 calories a day for example n don't work out...of course you gonna get fat!

You can tell by the change in his face size he eating a lot tho, you don't get a hench face once your body starts getting swole! Also, not to discredit his work ethic but, I wouldn't be surprised if he's juiced a lil bit to help him on his way.
  • Trigga T
    If he is working with Hulk Hogan then there is a very high probability he is on gear.

But...

He Says he got that way by eating like a heathen.
    The Riff Raff Weight Gain Diet: FUEL: http://youtu.be/4dhNGdO8CvI

It aint muscle... its body fat.

He's gaining muscle no question. Looks like they doing nothing but focusing on his upper body tho. Pecs, biceps & traps all look bigger. Let's see dudes legs tho, n/h, n see if he really bout it. If he still being carried by them skinny ass twig legs you know he probs juicing.
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ burly boys in the building
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steroids/HGH all the way. His swole dont look natural and the puffiness around the face is a dead giveaway
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this ? a real life cartoon character
  • Noble Al Lee
    Noble Al Lee Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can put on 55 lbs(not necessarily all muscle) in a years time easy if u eat alot and have kicked a drug habit like that, without steroids at all. I bet he takes some form of hormone, but 170 to 225 without juice isn't unbelievable. I can fluctuate from 185-200 back again in a month. Not all metabolisms are created equal.
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks unhealthy to me
  • [Deleted User]
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    while i commend him for his progress in health i lol at the same time because he looks like a wwe wrestler.
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smp4life wrote: »
    Looks unhealthy to me

Word...these people look all bulky but their insides are all outta wack from artery clogging foods and roids abuse..and u wonder why some of these meat heads be snapping into roid rage and uppercutting their wife and kids..remember Chris Benoit? ...this ? creates imbalacement in the body..but u cant tell most human beings ? because they are con-trolled by their egos..riff raff is a idiot
  • Trigga T
    You can put on 55 lbs(not necessarily all muscle) in a years time easy if u eat alot and have kicked a drug habit like that, without steroids at all. I bet he takes some form of hormone, but 170 to 225 without juice isn't unbelievable. I can fluctuate from 185-200 back again in a month. Not all metabolisms are created equal.

No question a persons somatotype plays a big part, and weight fluctuation happens, but they are claiming 55lbs of muscle, not just an up down of weight also. 55lbs of muscle is a lot to gain even in a year for someone who is most likely naturally lean (ectomorph). As I've mentioned and mentioned else where, the puffyness/fatter face to me would be a sign of either quite a ? bulk (if he is eating pizzas n ? like he claims to be to get his needed calorie intake) and/or some sort of steroid. If you clean bulk, correct carbs, right levels of fat & protein you gain weight but not in a way that makes you look like you are just gaining weight.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trigga T wrote: »

No question a persons somatotype plays a big part, and weight fluctuation happens, but they are claiming 55lbs of muscle, not just an up down of weight also. 55lbs of muscle is a lot to gain even in a year for someone who is most likely naturally lean (ectomorph). As I've mentioned and mentioned else where, the puffyness/fatter face to me would be a sign of either quite a ? bulk (if he is eating pizzas n ? like he claims to be to get his needed calorie intake) and/or some sort of steroid. If you clean bulk, correct carbs, right levels of fat & protein you gain weight but not in a way that makes you look like you are just gaining weight.

What do you suggest for clean bulk? I ain't trying to eat a bunch of pizzas and garbage foods
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juice, and there is nothing impressive about this foolishness
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    Trigga T wrote: »

What do you suggest for clean bulk? I ain't trying to eat a bunch of pizzas and garbage foods

Lots of rice, pasta, lean meats(most prop stick to chicken), nuts, vegetables.
  • [Deleted User]
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No way thats not roids.

I went from lean, not necesarily skinny, to 'damn this ngga swole'. to the point everyone i aint seen in a while was like 'yo u takin something?' lol That transformation took about a year and change. And you know how many pounds that was?! 15!

10, 15 pounds of pure muscle is hard in itself, so 55 pounds of weight gain in a year is just not hapening clean. College football linemen and LBs gain that much in 4 years, if they're lucky, with all the amenities and the same bulking goals, with unlimited supply of the right foods, trainers, etc. So 55 in a year? lol no

And if he was JUST eating fatty foods to get calories his upper body wouldnt look like that. Now if he started this process 2,3 years ago, slightly more believable