Master P At The Breakfast Club

Comments

• MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mike06 wrote: »
    soooooooo is the Asian dude his shooter or somethin?....is that Mercedes son or somethin.....wtf did he just come outta nowhere?....lmao

Lol that's his artist
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    P turned Holy on us. The Ghetto Saint. FOH ? .

We didn't need to be schooled if he felt like CTG disrespected her. Was no need to keep going on and on about it.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mike06 wrote: »
    soooooooo is the Asian dude his shooter or somethin?....is that Mercedes son or somethin.....wtf did he just come outta nowhere?....lmao

He had a very small recurring role on that show Treme (from the dude that created the wire)

was trying to find a youtube of him performing a rap from the show but youtube aint havin it
  • bgoat
    This ? talking about respecting women, even hookers, but yet his raps can be view as disrespectful to women.

Yeah miss me with your ? Percy...lol
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    rapmusic wrote: »
    So she shouldn't be respected because of an album cover from years ago? If we want to use this logic there's a lot of foljs who shouldn't be respected because of their past. I'm ok with P for doing this because she might be on some other ? now and not even thinking about that album. It's not like people are even talking about her music now.

Exactly! Master P could also be on some other ? now. Silly negroes act like people don't mature, gain knowledge, or change their perspectives.
    P could be out here acting ignorant & being in his 2nd childhood like Baby.

• EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man P has came a long way since this..he sounded borderline misogynist in his heyday

m.youtube.com
    watch?v=grTITen3ehQ
  • tharealest561
    tharealest561 Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free C-Murder!
  • EyeofAsaru
    ^^^^

This dude tried to do like 7 things at one time lol, try again bruh

New to this ? ..dont know how to imbed videos lol
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    ^^^^

Here you go, boss.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grTITen3ehQ
  • EyeofAsaru
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    ^^^^

Here you go, boss.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grTITen3ehQ

Thanx ? ..now like I was saying p has came a long way from this if he's being all about the upliftment of women now
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    P voice.sounding like he can cry on cue tho lol
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never knew about that Fat Trel situation. He is wack anyway & will be apart of Rick Ross's bushes. Plus he is a hoe

Alley Boy>>>>>>>>Fat Trel
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    Mercedes real name is.....Raquel Miller. It's quite possible that she's related to Percy Miller (Master P). As you can see in the video below, they don't have any type of foul interaction.........

P. didn't checked dude because she was some random broad he happened to signed to a record deal....he all but said she was family.....literally

And the argument that he uses ? ,hoe etc. in his songs ....is just ain't gon fly
    because he's not naming or calling out any particular female.

• bgoat
    All P had to do was just say chill bruh, no need for all that extra ? he was pouring on. Nobody needed to hear this long elaborate story about morals and codes n ? like you're some ? Saint. He claims he knows how CTG troll game is, so there was no need to try and scold him.

If he's going to do that, he needs to step up and check himself for putting her out there like he did 15-20yrs ago.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a.mann wrote: »
    if live on radio....with damn near a million listeners......some cat out the blue asked you...
    "Whatever happened to (your cousin)Mercedes because she (your cousin) had a pretty ? ...."

Naturally you'll check the motherfuka to....and be like to hell with how he should get a pass because you rapped about nameless & faceless ? in songs

Basically..lmao at letting some dude disrespect your loved one and saying: "well I have used the term ? /hoe before so I have no place to speak up for the women in my life. ah well do your thing." foh. P handled that like a man, kept it professional, kept it respectful, cleared ? up and kept it moving. Obviously Charlamagne got respect for P and didn't know he was going to get offended by the statement so he apologized.

On another note, dope interview from a wise dude.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bgoat wrote: »
    All P had to do was just say chill bruh, no need for all that extra ? he was pouring on. Nobody needed to hear this long elaborate story about morals and codes n ? like you're some ? Saint. He claims he knows how CTG troll game is, so there was no need to try and scold him.

If he's going to do that, he needs to step up and check himself for putting her out there like he did 15-20yrs ago.

nah, P's nature loyalty to speak up for his fam obviously took over.
    and he elaborated the point because he DOES KNOW CTG is a troll,and if he hadn't checked him, ? would have continued to spiral (P said more than once that him and CTG go back,so why would you come at me like that on national radio about my fam ?)

Plus for all we know that album cover IS some ? P and his peeps deeply regret,especially with her being a lawyer now.........which would also explain his reaction

#deepthanrap
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Foolish Charlamaybe say that then when called out brush it off wit some "o, my bad.. haha"s, "o my fault"s, and "u right"s - just throw some words out then rush to next subject. that's game. no real apology. i think that's why P took extra time going back to make sure he clear. P aint tripping though.. he said everything all good