J.J._Evans wrote: »
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    ^^^^

This dude tried to do like 7 things at one time lol, try again bruh

New to this ? ..dont know how to imbed videos lol
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »

Here you go, boss.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grTITen3ehQ

Thanx ? ..now like I was saying p has came a long way from this if he's being all about the upliftment of women now

You do realize that certain women are treated differently depending upon their relationship with a man, right?

Pac made multiple songs that put ? in the dirt, but.........he also made 'Brenda's got a baby' & 'Dear mama'. Master P simply checked Charmalagne because Mercedes (to Master P) is not just a regular ? . Charmalagne realized the error that he made, so he quickly apologized to the OG Master P.

What you witnessed was some grown man ? . The respect aspect was handled perfectly, by both men.

Yes I'm aware every woman aint no goddess..there are wicked ? out here...i just posted that video so ? can see how mature master p has gotten...Pac dragged women thru the dirt but most of the time he did with more eloquence...that ? u hoes track P did in 1995 was next level misogynistic...that's how it is deep down south,these ? disrespect their women on another level..Gucci mane even had a song called "treat her like a dog,feed her like a dog"...Those women bashing songs are nothing like Wonda why they call u ? (which had a moral code)..Master Ps was on a very low vibration back then..and then on top of that the ? rapped that woman bashing ? on a Norman Connors sample "You are my starship"..That was a elegant love ballad lol..Grimey ?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    when P speaks u listen
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope interview P dropped a lot of gems
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

@BlackAX410 when u signing to No Limit?
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I said it another thread and I'll say it again...name a level and Master P can get with you on it....he still that ? .
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dope interview
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

@BlackAX410 when u signing to No Limit?

Lmao i wish, new mixtape droppin in early March
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ? gonna act like Master P wasn't on that "clean rap" ? a few years back. See what had happen wuz! lol

P just as crooked as Mase is.
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    So ? gonna act like Master P wasn't on that "clean rap" ? a few years back. See what had happen wuz! lol

P just as crooked as Mase is.
    Didn't 50 call him out on that?

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    That lil ? walked in,
    and was ready to pounce if P. gave the word....lol

Idk unless hes a shooter ctg woulda rocked.him lol dude 100 pounds soaking wet
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    That lil ? walked in,
    and was ready to pounce if P. gave the word....lol

Idk unless hes a shooter ctg woulda rocked.him lol dude 100 pounds soaking wet
    I take it that you didn't watch the video, because everyone in that studio (except P) were shook when dude popped up after the Mercedes conversation began.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That hoe ass ? was shook. He gon learn. Disrespectful little Racoon face ? .
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess Angela Yee was right bout Char bleaching his skin....
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Why do some africans and asians look so similar, i been noticin this ? my whole life, i know i aint the only ? that be noticin this ?

that asian dude look like a lighter skinned version of my brother and nephew

lemme get on before some crazy muthafucka try to say im tryna "claim" asian people or some silly "new black" ?
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    Why do some africans and asians look so similar, i been noticin this ? my whole life, i know i aint the only ? that be noticin this ?

lemme get on before some crazy muthafucka try to say im tryna "claim" asian people or some silly "new black" ?

Look at a map... you should be able to figure out the rest
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »

Look at a map... you should be able to figure out the rest

lol, i learned my lesson about insinuating anything to "black people" or any people on the internet, i will let them remain anti-intellectual
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at Master P having Chinese henchmen like Juntao...homie sensed static and eased into the,scene,lol had Charlemagne shook....
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao man that Asian dude came in like he was about to hit Charlamagne with a flying dragon kick. Idk why but P sound like he one second from saying " ? squah hol' it down. P.O.P."
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mrrealone wrote: »
    I guess Angela Yee was right bout Char bleaching his skin....

That video was fake though
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZur3Q4UWpg
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Mercedes actually dropped that album?