Revenge: Leave it up to karma or Take it to the streets

Options
13»

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What is it then when your kid is being all cheeky and ? and two steps later walk into a pole? KARMA and hilarious
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »
    karma isn't real. there are childmosesters and murderers that win the lotto so what does that tell you?

It tells you that life is partially random as I said before. You can chalk that up to entropy, another time-tested scientific concept

Also winning the lottery in and of itself isn't a good, or positive thing. Money is an illusion. Most people that win the lottery actually have horrible experiences because they gain rich people problems before being educated on them. It's no different than an athlete that goes pro and starts making piles of $$. Lotto winners go through the same types of problems a lot of those types of athletes
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol show me the peer reviewed articles and literature on karma existing.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    If a girl smiles at me I must admit karma exist. Cmon man that's the worst fallacy ive ever heard.
  • REV_RAGE
    REV_RAGE Members Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I used to think karma was/should be left to the acosted, why wait for the universe to smooth ? out type thinking. Now days, I just let ? ride as long as I am not facing an altercation, if a person is an ? they will eventually run into the right person delevering that "karma". A person with their own "karmic" issues.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Take your diabolical L and keep moving, son.
    "I had an ex methodically make me fall in love with her again after I dumped her just so she could cheat on me and dump me while I was in love with her deeper than I was the first time around. And she gave no ? bcuz she felt I needed feel the pain I put her through."
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Meehhh, I'd rather handle things for myself.

For example, I told an individual to refrain from parking in my spot at my job.. The first two spots are reserved for myself, and another manager. First time, I let it slide... Second time, I spoke up. Third time... Welp, third time's the charm. That car got that key treatment from back to front.

Next day, my spot was empty, and their car was parked way on the other side of the building.

Now, could I have gotten in trouble? Sure, if they could prove it. But they can't. Do I expect something to happen to me? Maybe, but I'm not sitting on pins and needles waiting. ? it. Stay outta my spot, ? . I worked hard for that ? .

wt93ic.jpg

Cmon ma. You're wildin. Dont you have a child...

See thats what im talkin abotu. That '? that!, i dont like people playin on my phone!' ? is for the birds.

You a home collectin unemployment rockin back n forth talkin but i aint even do nothin. That ? aint cute.

What makes you think this wasn't well thought out? What makes you think I didn't think of the consequences? I knew the chances of ? coming back to me were slim to none, so... Yup I did it.

I put in the work, I put in the time, and for someone to blatantly disregard and disrespect my grind is a no go. Call me Petty White, Petty Rubble, Petty Crocker, I don't care. Some things require action, otherwise you will continue to get stepped on.

Lol @ the Petty's

But @ bolded, man please you can save that. You wasnt calculated you was lucky. Its 2015, not many places are out the sight of cameras, let alone a damn parking lot.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Lol show me the peer reviewed articles and literature on karma existing.

Oh you mean like Newton's Third Law of Motion?

I think I might be going over your head a bit so I'm just gonna stop. Ignore my posts
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    If a girl smiles at me I must admit karma exist. Cmon man that's the worst fallacy ive ever heard.

All karma is is an energy transfer. Nothing more nothing less. If you project negative energy then that's what's coming back your way. If you're an ? to a random person and you need that random person's help in the future, karma is them not giving you that help. It's really that simple. I don't know how I can be any more clear. The rest is on you to actually try and comprehend what I'm saying.

Also you haven't really disproven anything I've said in any of your posts in case you didn't know
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Your speaking on something that hasn't been proven to be real. I don't need to prove anything.