Cops release video of shooting of 17 year old girl.

2»

Comments

• fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    watching it again and again and ? looks fake.

why u say that?
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How she walk into a police station and they not know what weapon she had after they shot her.....If they dont know this sounds fishy
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sooooooooooo...im confused why or when do cops decide who to tase and who to shoot?

is it just a jurisdiction thing?...and wtf happened to using rubber bullets?
  • willywanker
    willywanker Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭

why u say that?

the way the cop was throwing her around and pinning her down for all that time and he did not cuff her or find a weapon, the way the second officer enters the room and blocks the camera view so we cannot see the girls hands before she is shot, just something about this ? that stinks.

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mike06 wrote: »
    sooooooooooo...im confused why or when do cops decide who to tase and who to shoot?

is it just a jurisdiction thing?...and wtf happened to using rubber bullets?

discretion.
  • willywanker
    plus the way the women cop comes in and within seconds is shooting the girl, all 3 of them fired shots with no clear sight of any weapon.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭

why u say that?

the way the cop was throwing her around and pinning her down for all that time and he did not cuff her or find a weapon, the way the second officer enters the room and blocks the camera view so we cannot see the girls hands before she is shot, just something about this ? that stinks.

im not following u. are u saying they edited the original footage or the entire video/incident is fake?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    So they weren't even able to identify the gun* after she was dead?
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea their stories not adding up
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How in the flying ? can you not identify the weapon of a person you shot dead!!!???!! ? ! Clearly it was something incredibly benign otherwise they would have came out and said it. She probably has a Swiss army knife at worse.

Cops are just bullies with guns. These are the same people that would have been gunning down Indian women and children if they lived 250 years ago.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    where'd she get a weapon from after getting up off the ground?

and how can they say they cant ID the weapon?

*migos voice*

is it cuz yall Liars and Cowards (Cowards!!)
  • willywanker

why u say that?

im not following u. are u saying they edited the original footage or the entire video/incident is fake?

I am saying it is possibly fake, watch the ? cops reaction when she walks in the room, she was ready to shoot but why? will smoke a spliff soon then watch again maybe that will help, plus the fact there's no sound does not help.

• qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh 3 cops couldn't hand that ? what the hell do they train for