Raging cop randomly peppers sprays people just for walking by.

Options
BoldChild
BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? must be going thru menopause and is taking it out on innocent people. Wtf
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    got damn no ? given
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HAHA
    "ahhh ? ! ? just sprayed"
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's like 5'1" and had no business being a cop anyway. This is why cowards should not be given guns. This ? knows she'd get beat to death at any moment & she's afraid of minorities so she's panicking. The type of dumb coward ? to murder somebody because "they were taking aggressive steps toward her while talking on the phone....that looks like a gun and comes with a switchblade app."
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That old lady and guy walking by on his phone did look pretty threatening. Good thing she got them right in the face.
    image_zpsdmqmgl4h.jpg
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would funk flex bomb that ? with rocks lol
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bunch of ? thugs
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    That old lady and guy walking by on his phone did look pretty threatening. Good thing she got them right in the face.
    image_zpsdmqmgl4h.jpg

dude on the phone is a activist & teacher and he suing they ass
    A Seattle, Washington high school history teacher who was pepper-sprayed by police moments after speaking at a Martin Luther King Jr. Day rally is suing the city for $500,000.

Attorneys for Jesse Hagopian filed the claim against Seattle on Wednesday, nine days after the incident unfolded during, ironically, an anti-police brutality protest held in tandem with similar rallies across the United States on the holiday named for the slain civil rights leader.

Hagopian, a history teacher at Garfield High School who is known throughout the region for his activism, had just finished speaking during the January 19 event and was on the phone with his mother when a female police officer began discharging her pepper spray, striking multiple people.

Hagopian later got online and explained what happened in his own words:

“I was marching for Martin Luther King day today – amazing march! At one point after the big main march, group of bike cops set up a line to keep us from marching. Some people walked through the line, but I didn’t. When my phone rang, I turned away from the cops and began walking away to answer the phone. A cop then ran up in my face and pepper sprayed me right in the face.”

? them pigs
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This "particular" female should have a vacuum in her hand or two pieces of bread and some lunch meat instead of a can of pepper spray let alone a gun smh ....? ?
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ive never been sprayed before...tazed..yeah, spray no...them ? cleared out real quick.
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That cop should have been fired immediately for that. That was an unprovoked assault.

For that matter, what the blue ? is her little Smurf ass doing on the police force, in the first place?