R. Kelly - Happy Birthday.. Official Visual...

stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSR7rN2Tq20
The Pied Piper of R&B is back with new visuals. Check out R.Kelly's official music video for "Happy Birthday."

Comments

• MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TURRBLLLE..

NOW HE AUTOTUNE MIGOS??
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pathetic.

This ? too ? old to be in THIS lane

Dude is a musical genius (writer and producer), but a closer more thorough look at his career as an artist and you'll see that his genius comes from being a "musical chameleon"

Going far back New Jack Swing,Kelly has the ability to convincingly attach himself to what movement is currently out.
    And did equally as good or better than the originators of the movement

But alas the the jig is up,he got obviously got to comfortable and exposing himself even to his biggest stans
    (honestly the low standards of what can be a hit,this ? may STILL top the charts)

Funny thing is Kelly could have easily wrote and produce this song for one of these younger cats and STILL would have gotten his paper and props. Instead he want to compete with the younger artists

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Than again (hopefully) this all could be a parody of the current sorry state of radio music....Kelly on some "Weird Al" Yankovic ? .....this time

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it started around that time he made them joints with Cassidy and Cashmoney
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is terrible. I hope he isn't releasing it as an official single.

I think the nigg done ran outta ideas and should stick to artiste development, writing and producing for other acts which he's been a genius at for over two decades but ...

them ? in that video though? Woooooooooh
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i wanna think this is a joke
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everybody got some ? to say but where were y'all when he dropped his last two albums before Black Panties.. The Love Letter jawns was vintage sounding and tough. I have no problem with R. Kelly doing whatever he wanna do. It's just fun. His legacy is already solidified.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give him this much... no one underage in the video.. and no ? being splashed about
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? is refusing to grow up & like someone here posted, he's trying to compete with the young boys (Breezy, Trey, August).

All that said, this will be a hit. He knows that the key for a club-banger is to make it a B-Day song.