50 Cent Says Ex-GF Tatted Up Holly Is “Community P*ssy”

Options

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    alot of you ? wish you could afford tatted up holly, you wish you could get to know this ? good enough so she could break your heart.

Anchorman-Confusing-Doesnt-Make-Sense-No-Sense-Nonsense-Ron-Burgundy-Reaction-GIF.gif

hell yeah it does. A ? can't break your heart until you at least get some ? and if you could afford holly you would first have to be making a lot of money.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh..her new name should be Smutted Up Holly...and 50 needs his P.I.M.P chalice revoked.
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thers levels 2 this ? …

50 spoiler 2 a lifestyle a ? can't afford or go broke tryn keep up… so she always gon flock 50
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thers levels 2 this ? …

50 spoiler 2 a lifestyle a ? can't afford or go broke tryn keep up… so she always gon flock 50

After a certain amount of money the rest is just gravy. So any celeb, or industry ngga/producer, can afford that thot
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ....50 can do anything he wants with who he wants to do it with at will...he losing? Every ? at some point in time will catch feelings..that's just apart of it. Now if 50 got this ? pregnant and is shelling bread every month and is obligated to deal with her then he lost for dealing with a thot but this ? right here is small. Curtis is probably ? a new ? as we speak. For all we know 50 probably did all this ? just to troll ? and it's obvious that he succeeded.
  • S2J
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    alot of you ? wish you could afford tatted up holly, you wish you could get to know this ? good enough so she could break your heart.

Off PICS nggas say they would eat ? , box, butt and all, wife, seed, etc

So i dont wanna hear none of these nggas say what they would do if they actually met one of these chicks

Now i aint sayin 50 shoulda wifed...but i understand

• veikuri
    veikuri Members Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options

There's something corny about riding around bumping your own music.

Riding around in a lambo listening to the ? that got you rich vs posting on the IC about said person riding aroun in a lambo bumping their own music.

Now which person sounds like a lame?
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    asvpxrocky
    57 minutes ago
    BE IN YO ? DM'S LIKE

That ? rocky a fool,b lmao
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    veikuri wrote: »

Riding around in a lambo listening to the ? that got you rich vs posting on the IC about said person riding aroun in a lambo bumping their own music.

Now which person sounds like a lame?

U.

Lol....I agree. I guess he was bumpin his own ? because Holly was in the passenger seat.

She don't give a ? .
    But 50 always on his hustle so for him that ? was promotion. Probably had dude standing there waiting for him to pull up on stunt. Lol.
    I'd be uncomfortable listening to my own voice loud af like that, guess when you riding round like that its hard to feel lame tho.

• S2J
    edited February 2015
    Options
    That ngga 50 told us years ago on Return of the Body Snatchers (GOAT mixtape btw)

(after a very HOH verse from Banks)

Damn ? , a ? can't even get a pair of shoes?
    Man you ain't going to be able to keep no ? like that man.
    I'll tell you, I started out the same way, I mean even in the projects.
    ? didn't pay attention ? all that
    Know what I'm talking about
    I started out like that too, P.I.M.P.
    Now I buy 'em whatever they want

Haha *50 laugh*

• blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    ptnutz wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    ? be wifin hoes then get made when do what s ? do. The fact he posted what he did shows he in his feelings

Beat me to it. My Frat brother said a long time ago, "the world's gone crazy. Hoes are turning into ? and ? are turning into hoes. Maybe there is something to the belief that entertainers getting "punked out" by high level executives to become successful. Ray-J, Chris Brown, 50, and many others writing social media novels, and getting all emotional like they were the women in the relationship. And over hoes, not doctors, lawyers, business owners, hoes.

For all the ? these famous dudes should be able to get, they act like some weak ass ? who ain't never had ? before. To me she ain't even all that. (Would smash though).

YOU couldn't smash tho. You guys talk good game but you not smashing these type of ? .
    These ? millionaires. They trying to find the best smash and lock it not the best wife. 50 elevating her ? not the other way around.

Man regular ? be ? the same thots as famous ? do

Sure.
    BEAM wrote: »

Nah, they don't.

Regular hoes can get a celebrity ? , but that ? doesn't work the other way around. Celebrity femmes let that ? go to their head, and only wanna ? with ? that are "on their level."

"? costs. ? is free." ~ Chris Rock

Sheeeit. I dont know what podunk towns yall live in, but round here!?! Oh them hoes aint got no choice,they gon ? some "regular" nggas. For 1, theres far more bad bytches than famoua nggas, and 2, it doesnt take a lot of money to look the part of success, or...actually be succeaful.

If you makin 100k, are you a regular ngga??

You can have just about everything a rich ngga does except the bank account and by the time she figure that out too late.
    Shame on any ngga thinkin these bytches, famous through INSTAGRAM!, dont ? "regular" nggas

Tellin on yourself

100 racks ain't regular bruh... and instagram thots not all ? famous ? ... btw we talking about chicks who pretty much came up off getting ? by celebs... the chicks like wiz baby momma and Tyga baby momma. . Chris Brown chick.. ect.. you can't tell me they going back to regular ? . .

real talk not to dry snitch......but broads who came up get smutted by celebs still letting regular ? smash tho

you'd be surprised who letting locals still run 'em

what you see is these chicks chase celebs when their name is still known amongst the circle..........but many of these stripper/instagram model/former basketball wife brawds still out here getting cashed out by regular ?

I know GS employees who I do business with who smash some of these pseudo famous brawds on the low........these chicks just go with whoever scoop them up............and many of these chicks end up married to some no-name sucka when they "retire"

them GS employees bet they not bringing home less than 80 racks either... that's not normal for 1 "regular" person.. a household maybe but 1 person? naw..

80K ain't low enough to be considered a regular non celebrity type dude?

got dayum the bar is low is ? now haha
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 lookin real bad....that ? got him twisted up on the inside.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ngga 50 told us years ago on Return of the Body Snatchers (GOAT mixtape btw)

(after a very HOH verse from Banks)

Damn ? , a ? can't even get a pair of shoes?
    Man you ain't going to be able to keep no ? like that man.
    I'll tell you, I started out the same way, I mean even in the projects.
    ? didn't pay attention ? all that
    Know what I'm talking about
    I started out like that too, P.I.M.P.
    Now I buy 'em whatever they want

Haha *50 laugh*

You're talking about the song "Good To Me"

Good To Me by G-Unit | 50 Cent Music: http://youtu.be/87j37ZB0A_s
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao 50 actin like he aint call that camera guy
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? be wifin hoes then get made when do what s ? do. The fact he posted what he did shows he in his feelings

Beat me to it. My Frat brother said a long time ago, "the world's gone crazy. Hoes are turning into ? and ? are turning into hoes. Maybe there is something to the belief that entertainers getting "punked out" by high level executives to become successful. Ray-J, Chris Brown, 50, and many others writing social media novels, and getting all emotional like they were the women in the relationship. And over hoes, not doctors, lawyers, business owners, hoes.

For all the ? these famous dudes should be able to get, they act like some weak ass ? who ain't never had ? before. To me she ain't even all that. (Would smash though).

YOU couldn't smash tho. You guys talk good game but you not smashing these type of ? .
    These ? millionaires. They trying to find the best smash and lock it not the best wife. 50 elevating her ? not the other way around.

Sure.

Nah, they don't.

Regular hoes can get a celebrity ? , but that ? doesn't work the other way around. Celebrity femmes let that ? go to their head, and only wanna ? with ? that are "on their level."

Sheeeit. I dont know what podunk towns yall live in, but round here!?! Oh them hoes aint got no choice,they gon ? some "regular" nggas. For 1, theres far more bad bytches than famoua nggas, and 2, it doesnt take a lot of money to look the part of success, or...actually be succeaful.

You can have just about everything a rich ngga does except the bank account and by the time she figure that out too late.
    Shame on any ngga thinkin these bytches, famous through INSTAGRAM!, dont ? "regular" nggas

Tellin on yourself

They ain't out here getting it what u expect, been single for the first time in like 8 year this ? dumb easy
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50/ ASAP Rocky beef lmao........ ASAP lost.... BOOK IT
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options

50 out here lookin like

captain-save-a-hoe-o.gif
  • S2J
    Options

Sure.

Nah, they don't.

Tellin on yourself

100 racks ain't regular bruh... and instagram thots not all ? famous ? ... btw we talking about chicks who pretty much came up off getting ? by celebs... the chicks like wiz baby momma and Tyga baby momma. . Chris Brown chick.. ect.. you can't tell me they going back to regular ? . .

real talk not to dry snitch......but broads who came up get smutted by celebs still letting regular ? smash tho

what you see is these chicks chase celebs when their name is still known amongst the circle..........but many of these stripper/instagram model/former basketball wife brawds still out here getting cashed out by regular ?

I know GS employees who I do business with who smash some of these pseudo famous brawds on the low........these chicks just go with whoever scoop them up............and many of these chicks end up married to some no-name sucka when they "retire"

them GS employees bet they not bringing home less than 80 racks either... that's not normal for 1 "regular" person.. a household maybe but 1 person? naw..

Damobb is comically hood

But here's the thing: you dont even gotta have the money for these types! They're club dwellers. Bytches like this like d boys and rapper look a likes and thanks to the way the culture has moved away from suits and buttom ups, hard bottoms, etc, the nggas gettin money basically look like the regular nggas nh And the nggas w/ no money spend money they dont got on the latest rapper inspired designer.

Same for the bytches. That bytch with a Michael koors bag could be a lawyer or work at Walgreens

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sure.

Nah, they don't.

Tellin on yourself

guess you ? rich then cuz I don't know one ? that's bringing 80 bands legally... again a husband and wife maybe.. but just 1 person naw that ain't normal... ? usually in those tax brackets prolly actually need to use tax write offs..
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 out here lookin like

captain-save-a-hoe-o.gif

captain-save-em-o.gif
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "You pop ? apologize ? just ask Fif"