NBA 2K16 To Feature Improved Body Types

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

In the months leading up to the release of NBA 2K15, 2K Sports worked to capture ? scans of every NBA player they could. The result was some impressive head models for the majority of NBA Players in the game.

If you’ve spent enough time in this year’s game, however, you’re likely aware that the body types available in the game are a bit lacking. The tweets below from the Miami Heat & Brooklyn Nets showcase players in a variety of poses.

Most notably, you’ll see that players are flexing in photos and showcasing different emotions. This leads us to believe that the team at 2K Sports is having a larger focus on improved body types for players in NBA 2K16. It’s also possible that the team is looking at capturing body tattoos as well on players that aren’t currently captured, but the Heat specifically reference “body scans” for players.

In addition to NBA players, 2K Sports also captured Natalie Tenerelli. Tenerelli is currently an NBA dancer for the Los Angeles Clippers. This year’s game featured fairly lengthy cutscenes of NBA cheerleaders, so it looks like NBA 2K16 will feature additional routines as well.

What do you think about NBA 2K16 focusing on improved player models? What player do you think needs the most attention?

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imma make my player thick
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • qeezus_price
    qeezus_price Members Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They better be improving ? making the easy buckets they should be making
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? body types, how bout the servers

co-sign, but you can see they dont give AF
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    ? body types, how bout the servers

co-sign, but you can see they dont give AF

I be in my park for a hr and I only played two games..

Broke ass courts, takes 2 mins to get out the got next spot, takes 6 mins for a game to start after one ends
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How about working on Ai not making every three, mid range, and lay-up they take and have your player and teammates actually be able to defend? Also how about making your player actually good and hit shots instead of missing every gotdamn thing 2k?
  • qeezus_price
    qeezus_price Members Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another thing they need to fix is the computer knowing where you're passing before your teammates do. Soon as you pass they have their hands up and steal the pass but if you do the same it warps through your hands
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They need to improve everything.I am done with 2K right now.I traded 2K15 in this month and only played it about 3 times since I had it. The game feels like ? ,it's outdated and sluggish and I am bored with it.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Some of these problems Yall just tripping. Yall probably pass it all wild and ? . Servers imo clearly needs fixing ASAP. But gameplay wise it's a great game still. Yall just really need to use every thing in order to play which means changing your defense once Ina while instead of just playing man or zone all game. Switch up. And you really have to go to defensive setting as well and change your emphasis on how YOU want to play the game
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Like don't try to play as a run and gun offense if your emphasis is patient and you are suppose to crash defensive boards instead of run in transition
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they also need to add back some of the coaching sliders tho like defensive intensity and what not

and they might need to re-do the whole my career period, i mean i been playin it for the last 2 weeks skr8 so it cant be that bad but still, they need to add back the options to ask for a teammate to be traded, or call em out when they bullshittin or sum, and ? when i join a team that shouldnt mean everyone else just get ? sorry n not shoot or rebound lol.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    and the defense, dont like tryna stay with my guy on defense n hitting turbo n they zoom past me n im moving in slow motion
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I've read some complaints about 2k15 in this thread & others, my conclusion is that the people who are complaining about game play, hitting 3's and jumpers, not being able to defend effectively. Y'all just wack on them sticks & need to pass them

@Bcotton5‌ you suspect as ? , Bruh. You make suspect Posts in damn near every thread for laughs. That's a ? damn shame
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    nah bruh, that defense complaint is real
  • jvlioo
    jvlioo Members Posts: 570 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they also need to add back some of the coaching sliders tho like defensive intensity and what not

and they might need to re-do the whole my career period, i mean i been playin it for the last 2 weeks skr8 so it cant be that bad but still, they need to add back the options to ask for a teammate to be traded, or call em out when they bullshittin or sum, and ? when i join a team that shouldnt mean everyone else just get ? sorry n not shoot or rebound lol.

You can use social media to do it.