lol Now the NYPD is about to implode.

The Lonious Monk
The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2015 in The Social Lounge
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/pba-lynch-spurs-yelling-cops-city-hall-feud-article-1.2076394

The cops are turning on each other now. This ? is starting to seem like a comedy on tv.

SMH @ them admitting they were upset with the major for opening a dialogue with the protesters. What did they expect him to do? He's the mayor of the city. How could he not address a bunch of protests being held in his city?

Comments

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    that lynch dude a real ? boy.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The police are nothing more than a domestic army to keep us in our place they are in fact more powerful than politicians in a way. You are now witnessing a power struggle in this country that will rip itself apart at the seams while most of you here only know a kernel if the story and will only continue to know just that if you look at it through a racial lens. There are bigger factors at play, educate yourself before it's too late.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    The police are nothing more than a domestic army to keep us in our place they are in fact more powerful than politicians in a way. You are now witnessing a power struggle in this country that will rip itself apart at the seams while most of you here only know a kernel if the story and will only continue to know just that if you look at it through a racial lens. There are bigger factors at play, educate yourself before it's too late.

this is kind of misleading.
    they do what they do for money. take away the money and they not patrolling ? .
    politicians can easily keep them in check despite their powerful union.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh you don't think so? Do you know who is paying the politicians? I doubt you do because if you did you wouldn't have made that statement but I'll leave it there. Talk to me when you see some accountability or any acknowledgment, of the murders they get away with on a daily basis sometimes even before our very eyes.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    slow down. if you're saying others are pulling the politicians strings, we are in agreement.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao didn't some dude make like multimillion dollar contribution to some police force and as soon as he did the hammer came down. The police are bought and sold like anything else.

? was it the Koch brothers? I cant remember.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tough break...
  • onthafly
    onthafly Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
    Oh you don't think so? Do you know who is paying the politicians? I doubt you do because if you did you wouldn't have made that statement but I'll leave it there. Talk to me when you see some accountability or any acknowledgment, of the murders they get away with on a daily basis sometimes even before our very eyes.

The police definitely aren't paying those politicians and they definitely aren't more powerful. Like Meta_Conscious said, take away their pay and they ain't patrolin ? .