You hate Sherman?

Options
2»

Comments

• sthiphop101
    sthiphop101 Members Posts: 19 ✭✭
    Options
    No
    Homeboy talks a lot, but he backs his ? up. Plus i ? with the seahawks, other than my team.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    Sherm is a educated, articulate, confident, rich ? talking black man. That alone makes white America hate em.. I got love for him .. keep them crackas in they feelings

I agree and to add to that the same type of arrogance and ? talking Sherman is criticized for is celebrated with the Tom Bradys, Bill Belichicks, and Brett Favres of the world.

All are primadonnas.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    BDBIID wrote: »
    Only professional athlete I hate is Kendrick Perkins.
    BDBIID wrote: »
    Only professional athlete I hate is Kendrick Perkins.

? you reading my journal?! I ? hate that ? too

What he done did? Y'all hate that ? because he doesn't smile or something? Lol.

tumblr_mmptilX8VH1qk4a0ho1_500.jpg

2018.png&w=350&h=254
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I respect who he is on the field and off... A player who can back up his ? talking for the most part...

With that said ? 'em... Go Niners!
  • fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    Terrible thread. Only white people might and I don't even think they do for the most part. Dunno.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    No
    I dont hate black people in general.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    No
    D0wn wrote: »
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Hate is a strong word.

Nah, I don't hate him, but there are some things I think he does that are immature, the insults to Skip Bayless for example.
    Skip Bayless insults athletes 4 a living. What that makes him??
    U hoe ass ?

A clown? You seem to think I have a positive view of SKip Bayless, nah, I think Skip is a entertaining clown, but a clown nonetheless.

That ? (sherman) got in his feelings and started ranting about ? that ain't have nothing to do with sports, that's about made the ? immature in my eyes. Instead answering the questions he just started ranting about how he was better at life, ? was in his feelings, and dodging like a ? .

• suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    Nothing to hate, imo. He talks like every other player. Even when he gets burned (by Roddy White a couple times) he gives props and talks even more ? . Plus you have to respect a man who gets seriously injured, finishes the game then plays in the Super Bowl where the other team still avoids his side of the field.
  • prime_time_willy
    prime_time_willy Members Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Terrible thread. Only white people might and I don't even think they do for the most part. Dunno.

Most whites can't stand him, I've literally read that some wish he would just suffer a major injury because he "talks too much". I've rarely see a black person disliking sherman unless their a fan of the team that's Seattle's rival, even then it's not a personal thing.
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    If a handful of NBA Superstars had his attitude the games would be so much more interesting. Imagine Stephen Curry vs D Rose and they both on fire and talking mad.....
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    D0wn wrote: »
    Hate is a strong word.

Nah, I don't hate him, but there are some things I think he does that are immature, the insults to Skip Bayless for example.
    Skip Bayless insults athletes 4 a living. What that makes him??
    U hoe ass ?

A clown? You seem to think I have a positive view of SKip Bayless, nah, I think Skip is a entertaining clown, but a clown nonetheless.

That ? (sherman) got in his feelings and started ranting about ? that ain't have nothing to do with sports, that's about made the ? immature in my eyes. Instead answering the questions he just started ranting about how he was better at life, ? was in his feelings, and dodging like a ? .

Skip Bayless deserved it.
    Sherman looked calmed n collected, and said what he had to say.
    Journalist love ? on athletes, but cant take their own medicine. word to Water Pistol Pete .