PICO AND PORKY GOTTA BE THE LONELIEST HOES ON EARTH

Options
1232425262729»

Comments

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    so the only way to...uh..."entice" men is to show the pwussy huh?

everything should be free of charge?
    /:)

Oh. Your poor attempt at an ether is very simp like of you. But, you would pull the ? in you out because no one pays attention to your fat buff ass.

Keep being a low key poster. Youre better that way.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just saying'...well asking

lol
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    I just saying'...well asking

lol

Shut the ? up, fat boi.
  • a.mann
    Options
    it's okay now

M10tDm1.jpg
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh FFS, I wouldn't even wave to the camera for.. 50 cents an hour. No idea how that rumor even got started.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So how much it costs then.

...on behalf of all my resident e-tricks.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All depends on the girl. Back when I did it new girls started at 1.98 a min and it went up to 4.80 a min. The website takes a large portion of that since they're bringing you customers and providing the streaming platform.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    cs Cali...
    the sites be ? the girls, thats why my ex would build with each trick and get money under the table through paypal while still using the site's streaming

it was like stealing the neighbors cable
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Flags have been evenly distributed amongst the wiggarluving liars.

I'm beginning to think that certain Black male posters' incessant yearning for seeing me with a white man is merely a veneer over their own homosexual ? fantasy, ? , and desire for white male flesh. I find it extremely unsettling and perturbing that posters choose to promote their sickening interracial and assimilation agenda in this bilious manner.

And, yet, I am not too surprised since it is an established fact that the Gayliases of times past were allowed to remain and post freely by Jay...and, if you ever wondered who they were, consider the fevered brains of these individuals..
  • a.mann
    Options

I'm beginning to think that certain Black male posters' incessant yearning for seeing me with a white man is merely a veneer over their own homosexual ? fantasy, ? , and desire for white male flesh. I find it extremely unsettling and perturbing that posters choose to promote their sickening interracial and assimilation agenda in this bilious manner.

And, yet, I am not too surprised since it is an established fact that the Gayliases of times past were allowed to remain and post freely by Jay...and, if you ever wondered who they were, consider the fevered brains of these individuals..

good thing you a mod,now and can use your "powers" for your benefit and put those that cross you in their place .

but seriously, who started that vicious rumour about you youngbuck?
    it's floating around for sometime now.....

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You sound like a sorcerer
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You sound like a sorcerer

She enslave souls..she learned the black arts from the emperor himself
This discussion has been closed.