Challenger or Camaro??

Options
13»

Comments

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cloth seats not really that big of a deal...but that lil ass 4.3 yeah they wrong for that ? .
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thinkin about switchin the game up and gettin a Mustang, what yall think, would any of you ? with one over the maro and challenger?
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you go Mustang please be a 2011+ with the 5.0. great performing car. If you get a manual version get it checked out extensively because it a ? transmission, google it. You can't go wrong with either car imo.
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Blu I aint tryna tell you what to do with your money bruh but if you looking for a car that will give you less problems out of the ones you mentioned get the challenger.

@Wilberdmilz is 100% correct I even had mustang owners tell me the samething about the trannys in those manual shift mustangs.
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »
    Thinkin about switchin the game up and gettin a Mustang, what yall think, would any of you ? with one over the maro and challenger?

post-30824-Jack-Nicholson-Creepy-Nodding-t5bI.gif

Come over to the dark side my nig. Hoes be jocked out when I role through not to the mention you can make so many improvements with 5.0 setup.
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blu I aint tryna tell you what to do with your money bruh but if you looking for a car that will give you less problems out of the ones you mentioned get the challenger.

@Wilberdmilz is 100% correct I even had mustang owners tell me the samething about the trannys in those manual shift mustangs.

this, my boys mustang ? already messed up and he barely had it for a year.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »

Make sure you buy the extended warranty youre gonna need it if you're buying a ford
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm eyein this 2013 Silver Camaro SS for 25k with 46k miles, this good deal or nah?
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    Texas Direct Auto....id bet money youll find one cheaper with the same mileage