suge went to a video/movie shoot cube, dre, and game was at and got in argument then ran over a dude

Comments

• SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O.G. wrote: »
    I might be wrong but didn't popo say that they looked at someone's tape and that is why they decided to go ahead and file murder charges ?

Popo also ? ? then say they thought a comb was a gun

I'm not caping for suge, but popo says lots of things. If the video suge ppl say actually exists, he gonna walk

Maybe the cop video only has the car driving part
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hangin out the window.....

ITS BOUT TO BE A SUGE KNIGHT!!!!
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might be wrong but didn't popo say that they looked at someone's tape and that is why they decided to go ahead and file murder charges ?

Popo also ? ? then say they thought a comb was a gun

I'm not caping for suge, but popo says lots of things. If the video suge ppl say actually exists, he gonna walk

Maybe the cop video only has the car driving part

This is all true.
    I just find it strange that popo would file murder charges so quickly. Not manslaughter. You would think they would wanna get all their ducks in a row first. This is LA after all. Too many times the state has blundered in high profile murder cases.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This la sumone died they go and hit.anyone with a murder case who was at the scene them gather evidence meanwhile well to give whoever.got the charge a plea deal or get them to admit it but ya laughed when i said suge aint gonna be charged at.most 2 years for violating parole
  • BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr. Dre never asked Suge Knight for permission to include his likeness in the movie "Straight Outta Compton" ... and that sparked the fight which ended with the alleged murder in a parking lot.

Sources connected to Suge tell TMZ ... he got word he was included in the film, and wanted to talk to Dre about how he was being portrayed. As we've reported ... Suge's friend Terry Carter helped set up the meeting.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/10/suge-knight-straight-outta-compton-role-nwa-fight-murder/#ixzz3RYe2L7MD
  • bossflossy
    bossflossy Members Posts: 318 ✭✭✭✭
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    Update:

Suge Knight now has a video of the entire parking lot altercation that resulted in a man's death -- and sources connected to Suge tell us it shows someone holding a gun and pointing it ominously at Suge, and that person is Cle "Bone" Sloan.

Our Suge sources believe the video clearly shows the fight leading up to the fatal hit and run was an ambush. We're told you see a gun in Bone's hand ... and it looks like another person is also there holding a gun.

In the video ... after Suge runs over Bone and Terry Carter, someone walks over and takes the gun from Bone's hand and walks away with it.

And get this -- our Suge sources say based on the video and information ... they now believe Carter was part of the ambush. You'll recall, Carter drove with Suge to the meeting and set it up.

We're told the video was shot by surveillance cameras in the Tam's hamburger joint parking lot. We'd been told by the owner of Tam's that the cameras were inoperative, but apparently that was not the case.

What's strange is ... law enforcement sources tell us cops believe the video will help their case against Suge. Obviously, Suge's side sees it much differently.

Pay attention to all the underlined portions. This is Suge's lawyer doing what a lawyer is supposed to do.

IIRC, Cle was an actual security guard working at that site, so more than likely he had a right to have a banger.

All of this is a bunch of noise designed to give Suge a defense.
    bone a felon. he can't carry in california under any circumstances. he can't even legally own a gun. and he couldn't be offical security as he, being a felon don't have a guard card. when they bring bangers on set for security in hood shoots they list them as advisers on the official paperwork
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015

This^^^^^^^

Like I posted on the other page, all this is nothing but noise from Suge's defense team. Common sense will tell a person that the police locked him up without bail for a reason.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

This^^^^^^^

Like I posted on the other page, all this is nothing but noise from Suge's defense team. Common sense will tell a person that the police locked him up without bail for a reason.

The without bail is because of his background and prior felonies nothin to do with his case
  • O.G.
    BoogaSuga wrote: »
    Dr. Dre never asked Suge Knight for permission to include his likeness in the movie "Straight Outta Compton" ... and that sparked the fight which ended with the alleged murder in a parking lot.

Sources connected to Suge tell TMZ ... he got word he was included in the film, and wanted to talk to Dre about how he was being portrayed. As we've reported ... Suge's friend Terry Carter helped set up the meeting.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/10/suge-knight-straight-outta-compton-role-nwa-fight-murder/#ixzz3RYe2L7MD

If they did not ask for his permission, Suge should of let the movie cook. Then sue so he could get back on his feet finacially. Lol
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015

This^^^^^^^

The without bail is because of his background and prior felonies nothin to do with his case

Kinda. But like homie said, they've seen the video. They wouldnt have charged him w/ murder if it wasnt blatantly clear he ran em over...then reversed and ran em over again.

They wouldnt have given him 'no bail' on a manslaughter charge. So the reason he's not getting bail is FIRST, its a murder charge, then 2nd who he is.
  • SheerExcellence
    BoogaSuga wrote: »

...If so, I wonder why Suge didnt ask Diddy how he was being portrayed in Notorious??...

I'll wait for Suge to get back with us for the answer...

9i8RsHF.gif
    How you know he didn't?

• SheerExcellence
    Update:

Damn I'm not sure who to trust, cops or suge

Suge Knight's people are either delusional or lying -- according to law enforcement sources -- because the video they believe will exonerate him is the same video prosecutors believe will put him away.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... there is no gun or gunmen in any of the video footage captured by the security cameras at Tam's hamburger joint the day of the fatal parking lot altercation.

We're told cops are certain the video footage proves Suge intentionally ran over Cle "Bone" Sloan -- and in the process, Terry Carter. We're told prosecutors are making the video a cornerstone of their case.

As we previously reported ... our Suge sources say the video shows the fight was a planned ambush -- and "Bone" can be seen with a gun in his hand.

Clearly, both sides can't be right. We'll see what a jury thinks.
  • Trill Gate$
    Trill Gate$ Members Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭
    With all the ? Suge has been through they should make a movie on his life. He lives the ? these rappers talk about.
  • J.J._Evans
    http://allhiphop.com/2015/02/21/sure-knight-rushed-to-hospital-having-hard-time-in-jail/
    Suge Knight Rushed To Hospital Having Hard Time In Jail

Suge Knight is going through it in jail and the inmates are reportedly harassing the former mogul who is accused of murder.

According to a report from the New York Daily News, the stress of day-to-day prison life has cause tremendous stress on the Suge.

Suge got on the bus from jail and people started taunting him, calling him names,” a source told the publication.

“The problem with Suge is he has claimed he was in a gang, which causes problems. And then the guy he allegedly killed was really popular in Compton. So he gets on the bus, and they’re yelling at him, threatening him, calling him names,” the source said.“He was taken off for a perceived security risk. They brought him in a separate vehicle,.”

Apparently, the rapper was sent to the hospital for an undisclosed medical condition that required an ambulance.

Suge is up for murder after killing a man on the set of “Straight Outta Compton.” In another case, he faces robbery chargers.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Calling him names tho...?

>____________>
  • O.G.
    http://allhiphop.com/2015/02/21/sure-knight-rushed-to-hospital-having-hard-time-in-jail/
    Suge Knight Rushed To Hospital Having Hard Time In Jail

Suge Knight is going through it in jail and the inmates are reportedly harassing the former mogul who is accused of murder.

According to a report from the New York Daily News, the stress of day-to-day prison life has cause tremendous stress on the Suge.

Suge got on the bus from jail and people started taunting him, calling him names,” a source told the publication.

“The problem with Suge is he has claimed he was in a gang, which causes problems. And then the guy he allegedly killed was really popular in Compton. So he gets on the bus, and they’re yelling at him, threatening him, calling him names,” the source said.“He was taken off for a perceived security risk. They brought him in a separate vehicle,.”

Apparently, the rapper was sent to the hospital for an undisclosed medical condition that required an ambulance.

Suge is up for murder after killing a man on the set of “Straight Outta Compton.” In another case, he faces robbery chargers.

So the bully is getting bullied and he can't take it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ARH1zPgY1P8
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so therefore I must bust on that man, any man tellin on the next man needs to go- C Bo
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its murder regardless suge says he was attacked and that's why he ran them ova. OK he ran them ova once they was on the ground u could jst speed off and get away instead he puts it in reverse and runs them bck ova that's intent to ? bru. Suge was no longer in danger so he didn't have to bck ova them that's like shooting someone in the bck when there running away. Even if they attacked u there running away ur no longer in danger u can't shot. Suges dead wrong
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's a clip of a guy in a car who is surrounded by a biker gang. @ 3:20 he runs over the bikers and gets the ? outta dodge. From what I understand he killed the guy and could have been charged with murder, but if I was on the jury I'd say not guilty. It was duress and self defense.

Fast forward to 3:20

https://youtube.com/watch?v=c4yTAeGxbsc
  • J.J._Evans
    Suge Knight Hospitalized Again ... I'm Going Blind

0302-suge-knight-getty-4.jpg

Suge Knight says he's going blind from lack of medical care behind bars ... and he had to be hospitalized again.

Knight reportedly spoke on his own behalf Monday in court -- after he fired the lawyers handling his case -- and said he was receiving inadequate treatment in jail. Moments later he was taken to the hospital.

Sources tell us a doctor informed the rap mogul on Friday his eyesight was getting really bad. Suge reportedly shared that info in court before he was hospitalized.

As we previously reported ... Suge was taken to the hospital for a panic attack following a court appearance last month. A few weeks later he missed one altogether after he was rushed to the hospital for injuries related to his shooting last summer.

Suge has been in jail since January when he was arrested for backing up his truck over two men ... one of whom died.
    http://www.tmz.com/2015/03/02/suge-knight-hospitalized-going-blind-fired-lawyers/
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭