Snoop & Son: A Dad's Dream

Options
13»

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Snoop raised a legit football player... he not supremely talented but he has mad skills

with nfl experienced jim mora coaching him up i could see Cordell going as high as the 3rd or 2nd round in the draft and possibly starting in his 3rd or 4th year

Ehh, lets slow down. Staring in his 3rd or 4th year and being a 2nd or 3rd round pick dont match lol

He got a long way to go and his max is probably 2nd round. But to compare 2 similar recievers, Anquan Bolden and Alshon Jeffrey, they both went 2nd round after monster college careers. So thats hard enough.

I think he's ultimately gon be a big dude, probly 6'2, 220, but his speed may hold him back a lil bit, and he doesnt have that dog in him. He doesnt seem like he loves football. i think 3rd, 4th round is more likely
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Snoop raised a legit football player... he not supremely talented but he has mad skills

with nfl experienced jim mora coaching him up i could see Cordell going as high as the 3rd or 2nd round in the draft and possibly starting in his 3rd or 4th year

Ehh, lets slow down. Staring in his 3rd or 4th year and being a 2nd or 3rd round pick dont match lol

He got a long way to go and his max is probably 2nd round. But to compare 2 similar recievers, Anquan Bolden and Alshon Jeffrey, they both went 2nd round after monster college careers. So thats hard enough.

I think he's ultimately gon be a big dude, probly 6'2, 220, but his speed may hold him back a lil bit, and he doesnt have that dog in him. He doesnt seem like he loves football. i think 3rd, 4th round is more likely
    i agree with the rest nah bruh Emmanuel Sanders was a 3rd rounder and he didnt start til his 3rd or 4th year

thats who Cordell reminds Me of even tho he's not as quick..
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He doesnt seem to Love football cuz of Snoop and his expectations..

once he gets to college and out of his pops reach he'll be like a fish in water
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That team was real good.

But they wasn't better then Allen from Texas.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He doesnt seem to Love football cuz of Snoop and his expectations..

once he gets to college and out of his pops reach he'll be like a fish in water

Thats backwards bro lol

'Once he's away from his dad who was making him play, he'll enjoy playing more'

Huh? Lol At UCLA? With all those bytches? Idk about that but we'll see...and he has nothign in common w/ Emmanuel Sanders lol
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He said he didn't like football early in life but since the move he does enjoy it.

He's hust a a humble kid. He don't get overly happy or overly down about stuff. He's very even with his emotions.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ON espn right now
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    ON espn right now

New episodes? I'm snoozing, I thought it was only a 5 part series