Deion Sanders In Over His Head?

Options
Stew
Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
In only the last few months, that school, called, appropriately, Prime Prep Academy, has endured one series of embarrassments after another. Sanders has been fired as head football coach not once but twice. He's been accused of choking two fellow employees. Students have walked out in protest in the middle of class. Hundreds of laptops have disappeared overnight, most likely stolen. His elementary school—Prime Prep is K-12—was recently named by non-profit Children at Risk as the worst academic institution in North Texas, finishing dead last in a ranking of more than 1,000 schools. And not long ago, the local press got hold of a secretly recorded audio tape in which Sanders could be heard telling his administrators that he not only wanted a significant pay raise, but a new job title, too: "HNIC," short for "Head ? in Charge."

Long ass article titled The Miseducation Of Deion Sanders" but thats the just of it.

http://deadspin.com/the-miseducation-of-deion-sanders-1684905268

Comments

• O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't stand this ? but if this ? is true, I feel sorry for the kids.
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh this is embarrassing
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I honestly think white ppl is sabotaging this school.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sad if details are accurate.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is no k-12
    His school only offers h.s courses....
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Funny, when his school started, it had a high graduation rate. One of the highest in Texas.
    Then the ? about the school lunch funds came up, then it's been down hill since .
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The bball team on point tho
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't this ? closed already?
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    And not long ago, the local press got hold of a secretly recorded audio tape in which Sanders could be heard telling his administrators that he not only wanted a significant pay raise, but a new job title, too: "HNIC," short for "Head ? in Charge."

hilarious.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This^^^

Its a known fact that when ever black people are doing something positive for each other by the mass...white folks have tried to or just destroyed it all together.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea i read up on all this a month ago, forgot to make a thread

They had Deion on tape sayin 'How you gettin mote money then me my name on the building'

'If i dont get my money aint gon be no damn school'

Also its funny af to hear old heads say ngga. 'This ngga out here...'

Yea if you google it its a treasure trove of info on this, i spent half a day readin on it it was hilarious

Also quite a few of the athletes from Prime were inelegible when they went to college bc of the school's ? ups

Thats why #2 HS prospect Emmanuel Mudiay went overseas instead of SMU. Just a mess all around
  • S2J
    Options

This^^^

Its a known fact that when ever black people are doing something positive for each other by the mass...white folks have tried to or just destroyed it all together.

Thats pretty embarassing yall would jump out there on some victim ? when the facts are all out there to be read

If you read up on it, its quite clear that 'the white man' aint have ? to do this

Rather, this is what happens when people put somethin in place and rather than get the best people in positions of power, nggas be out to wet their beak, rubber stamp close friends into positions they arent qualified for, and all together just get over.

'White man must have tore this down'. Thats pathetic
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

This^^^

Thats pretty embarassing yall would jump out there on some victim ? when the facts are all out there to be read

If you read up on it, its quite clear that 'the white man' aint have ? to do this

Rather, this is what happens when people put somethin in place and rather than get the best people in positions of power, nggas be out to wet their beak, rubber stamp close friends into positions they arent qualified for, and all together just get over.

What man has past and present history of doing that.

Prime probably did ? this up. But white ppl ? up non white establishment.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This^^^

This annoying, "I red dee fax" African ass ? .
    White ppl in America, have an extensive history of sabotaging blacks..
    But u wouldn't know that, Go worry about who took the meat from the cooking ? , ?

http://youtu.be/tLoQjnJMqDc
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Yeah I'm sure he meant Head ?

? whoever wrote that

Yeah. We know they seen "Lean On Me"...? .
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWyLHU4ZaN0
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First my ? Sapp and now Deion...damn
  • S2J
    edited February 2015
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

This^^^

This annoying, "I red dee fax" African ass ? .
    White ppl in America, have an extensive history of sabotaging blacks..
    But u wouldn't know that, Go worry about who took the meat from the cooking ? , ?

http://youtu.be/tLoQjnJMqDc

658231_o.gif

This^^^

What man has past and present history of doing that.

Prime probably did ? this up. But white ppl ? up non white establishment.

Yes, yes they do! All the time. Habitually!

But instead of actually paying attention to what actually happneed in this case, when we actually DONT have to guess what happened because its all documented, you'd still rather be lazy and guess that 'the white man probably tore it down'

Again, thats pathetic. Naive. Childish. Little ngga ? . And thats what causes the boy who cried wolf situations for when white folk DO tear our ? down. It doesnt hold the same weight because nggas like you throw it out there when it's not merited.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How blood get fired from coachin at a school named after him?
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ "white man sabotaged this"

They took Deion hands and wrapped them around 2 ? throats? Lol

This is some silly ass "they shoulda never gave you ? money" ? . Plain and simple
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't Jalen Rose got a school up in Michigan, how's that ? going?
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    Don't Jalen Rose got a school up in Michigan, how's that ? going?

I laughed so hard @ this, not b/c it isn't a legitimate question, but it jus came off like "I hope his ass ain't up there doin' some ignant nikka ? !" lol