COSIGN or NOSIGN 2015

1235»

Comments

• Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    -Dana Plato when she was on Diff'rent Strokes was the most beautiful celebrity of all time
    -I prefer short hair on women
    -I hate the smell of onions

I think there was something else but I forgot.

edit - Now I remember. Jeremiah might be my favorite tv series of all time.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NFSW: Don't Ban Me Bro Edition
    sP4d0Py.jpg
    ...? would smash this broad raw at 1st meet w/o hesitation
    xs4rXwh.jpg
    ...? would eat this azzz w/o hesitation

The second chick's back arch game is SERIOUS. She dislocated her whole upper half to pull that ? off. ? BLESS THAT ? .
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i want the black one
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ubuntu1 wrote: »
    -Dana Plato when she was on Diff'rent Strokes was the most beautiful celebrity of all time
    -I prefer short hair on women
    -I hate the smell of onions

I think there was something else but I forgot.

edit - Now I remember. Jeremiah might be my favorite tv series of all time.

-thelma from good times is the baddest ? in tv land
    -i prefer ? wit attitudes
    -the fresh prince is my favorite tv series of all time
  • Ubuntu1
    edited February 2015
    700 wrote: »

-thelma from good times is the baddest ? in tv land
    -i prefer ? wit attitudes
    -the fresh prince is my favorite tv series of all time

-I sympathize with this (the first), she was up there.
    -I can't co-sign this
    -I can't co-sign this. As far as sitcoms go, I like Family Matters and Good Times more. I never liked the Cosby show, either.
    Sick ? like spitting in a chick face and slapping her becomes more of a turn on the more you do it.

I could get into that but it doesn't really turn me on now (especially not slapping her in the face). Also throat ? a girl who's lying on her back until she vomits all over her own face (only if she was turned on by it. In my fantasy she would be) and I'm mildly interested in golden showers.

edit - the visual of a woman's face covered in ? has always been a turn on.
    I like the build up of sex more than sex sometimes.

Overall, I think kissing/cuddling is better.

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think "sympathize" was the word u were looking for right there bro.
  • Ubuntu1
    gns wrote: »
    I don't think "sympathize" was the word u were looking for right there bro.

Probably not. I wouldn't say I agree but I think she was beautiful and I can understand why he would think she was the baddest of all time. I remember having a crush on her when I was younger. Moesha, too.
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People Under The Stairs is a dope movie.....................
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheIraq wrote: »
    People Under The Stairs is a dope movie.....................

O ok
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 2,089
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Dolemite>>>>>>>Superfly>>>>>>>>>Shaft
  • Ubuntu1
    -I love fruit (cherries, lychee, coconut, watermelon, dates, figs, raisins, peaches, ) and vegetables, too.

-Retribution/revenge and it's inverse - 'meritocracy' (rewarding people for what they've earned) is immoral (at least if it's practiced for it's own sake and not as a means to deter bad behavior or as an incentive to encourage good behavior and productiveness). Both involve either crediting or debiting people for their choices, someone only deserves respect and compassion by virtue of being a sentient being. If there's a difference between basic respect and admiration then caring indiscriminately about the happiness-suffering of all beings is the only thing that warrants admiration.

-If someone sympathized completely with the happiness of their partner (or even their partner's other partners) they would tolerate their having sexual/romantic relationships with other people. There's nothing wrong with preferring to have only one partner for yourself but I think it's wrong to ask your partner not to act on the attraction they feel to other people if they'd be happier doing so (you shouldn't care more about their happiness then you do your own but in this case any distress caused by your partner being with other people stems directly from not identifying -completely- with their happiness).

-All sentient animals are persons. The basis of person-hood (in my opinion) is the capacity to experience pleasure-pain and not a capacity to make rational choices or form rational preferences.

-It's attractive to see a topless woman cradling a cat, puppy or another non-human animal (or an infant) or a woman in scrubs taking care of someone who's sick or injured.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @obnoxiouslyfresh got some nice ? I don't know why she always wearing big ass sweaters

image.jpg

oh_yeah_obama.gif
  • Ubuntu1
    -Kreayshawn is desirable (pretty, nice, laid back, super cool, loves cats, )

-Nobody who doesn't have restless leg syndrome should ever take that for granted