Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New Orleans b4 l, during, and after Katrina would be so ill
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    New Orleans b4 l, during, and after Katrina would be so ill

Maybe a combination of cities that you can travel to through flights would be dope.. but I think Miami and surrounding areas are next..

My opinion, I think Chicago, Vegas or Atlantic City/ New Jersey should be next to create.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    the ? yall goatin that ? for when they aint even made good on the promises of 5?

the ? wrong with yall?

5 should of never been rereleased on xb1 n ps4

nah they should have waited til xb1 and ps4 was released before making gta v. the next gen version is the real complete version. i thought it was impressive on ps3 but after playing it on ps4 and going back to playing ps3 online i was like eww i can't play this anymore.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think a good idea would be to have the story span across multiple states. it will be a drug cartel thing. most of it will take place in a reimagined vice city. than have a few missions in los venturas. then the protagonist will have to go to los santos to complete one mission just like when cj had to go to liberty city in san andreas and finally a new location hawaii.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They need to go back in time for the next one.

"Grand Theft Auto: The Prohibition" or some ? . Have you grinding out of a Model-T and ? , and let you choose between different characters lol.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bigb86 wrote: »
    KillaCham wrote: »
    They should be working on another Red Dead Redemption or Bully first.

IMO RDR is their GOAT game, ? is just flawless. That ending was just....damn

? I caught feelings with that ending lol and my joy was taken when the old lady who's married to the dirtbag you hunt down was eaten by a gotdamn wolf. I need a sequel to that for real one of the best games I've ever played.
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gta needs to be in mexico some where dealing with the cartels
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    meh been a while since ive been hyped for a GTA game
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Thank ? some of Yall ain't working in the game industry
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options

lmao
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But the ? up part is that some of us wouldn't be worse than a few people that actually work in the gaming industry.
  • L3NU
    L3NU Members Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's enough hardware upgrades in the ps4 and xb1 from ps3 and 360 that they should be able to do multiple cities, imagine going from new Orleans to Atlanta to Miami in the same game
  • _Jay_
    _Jay_ Members, Administrators Posts: 3,689 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    They should be working on another Red Dead Redemption or Bully first.

I'd be really surprised if the next RDR wasn't announced by this summer (to be released either by Christmas 2015 or mid 2016)
  • _Jay_
    _Jay_ Members, Administrators Posts: 3,689 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »
    i think a good idea would be to have the story span across multiple states. it will be a drug cartel thing. most of it will take place in a reimagined vice city. than have a few missions in los venturas. then the protagonist will have to go to los santos to complete one mission just like when cj had to go to liberty city in san andreas and finally a new location hawaii.

have u start in Colombia or Peru, then move/flee to Miami, set up shop, and then be able to visit other cities like LA nshit...the visitable cities wouldn't be "full" cities, but have enough so players wouldn't be able to tell...that would be dope.