Man Explains Why Black America Is "Dangerous"

Options
Bully_Pulpit
Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
I watch YT a lot just researching subjects, so im researching food grade hydrogen peroxide(im making a thread on that too) when I stumbled on this little gem here. Real trap being spoke in this video about us and how dangerous we can be, I agree with the message personally and I hope it resonates with you as well.
The video is 18 minutes so consume it when you have time and holla back @ the thread.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgnzKbiVspc

Comments

• onthafly
    onthafly Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's Jon Jones doin makin youtube videos about black america? Shouldn't he be in rehab?
  • onthafly
    Options
    Side note while I'm still watching the video. I've seen the video that the guy is watching on facebook. He said some real ? .
  • onthafly
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Although uniting isn't as simple as he makes it out to be.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This caveman thinks he preaching ? I knew this at 18 years old. Our issue of the moment is agreeing on at least one black major issue.

• Bully_Pulpit
    Options
    housemouse wrote: »
    Although uniting isn't as simple as he makes it out to be.

Bruh a lot of us are under a powerful spell, that ? is simple if you make it simple. We POWERFUL, but we are constantly shown that we arent. Think about that ? for a minute, ponder why that would be.

OK walk wit me for a second, if I surveyed everybody on this site on whether the cop that shot Tamir Rice is gonna get off, YES or NO. What is everybody answer including mines gonna be? Yes he's getting off. Whether or not he does is irrelevant. They want us to see that ? , they stay sending subliminals cause subliminals is wayyy more powerful at getting a message across. That ? is magic, and you can take it literally or not but we under a spell so to speak. Digest that ? for a moment.

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He has s basically speaking on the basics of what Marcus Garvey spoke and worked on. If Africans globally work together we would rule this ? .
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    He has s basically speaking on the basics of what Marcus Garvey spoke and worked on. If Africans globally work together we would rule this ? .
    Maybe some dont want that responsibility of work?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Maybe some dont want that responsibility of work?

You sure ain't lying. Im thinking of going to Ghana for a business venture to get the capital so I can invest it back to the states. Improve Africa for our survival in the states.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    With unity, we could thwart White Supremacy. It's that simple.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »

End of discussion
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Ajackson......idk why you co signin white supremacy got your ? ass ? up.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White ppl would destroy the world before we take over.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    White ppl would destroy the world before we take over.

Cuz we allowing it

This right here. This is our problem we always got white ppl on the mind. The real goal isn't thwarting white supremacy though its going to have to happen. The real goal should returning this ? to the rightful owners which is us. We just need to realize the ? , thats why they go out they way to suppress us. The day we collectively say we ain't playing this ? game that they set up is the day its over. I don't worry about whites or white supremacy just like i don't worry about ants beneath my feet my ? .
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That kinda goes without saying since White Supremacy only exists to prevent black unity.