And Just As Soon As Kanye Is Back In N-gga's Good Graces... He Does More Stupid Sh-t

Options
13»

Comments

• water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude is wearing boxing hand wraps??? He just screams 'look at me, Im wacky and edgy' like an attention seeking kid in away...

But yeah I think Jonathan Ross became friends with Eminem during/after the show as they both have a love for comic books... I believe Em went round Jonathan's house after the show and Jonathan ended up giving Em a rare comic book... In return Em gave him some tickets to a private concert which Jonathan auctioned off to charity as he couldn't make the gig...

Kevin Hart was funny on the show the other week haha
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude is wearing boxing hand wraps??? He just screams 'look at me, Im wacky and edgy' like an attention seeking kid in away...

But yeah I think Jonathan Ross became friends with Eminem during/after the show as they both have a love for comic books... I believe Em went round Jonathan's house after the show and Jonathan ended up giving Em a rare comic book... In return Em gave him some tickets to a private concert which Jonathan auctioned off to charity as he couldn't make the gig...

Jay Z has been on his show three different times in quick succession too so I think they're cool with each other as well.
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Jay Z has been on his show three different times in quick succession too so I think they're cool with each other as well.

Yeah, I think what people like about him is that hes always himself no matter what...
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    he's mentally ? , i'm convinced of it

and snow boots are not fashion, they are for shoveling snow, he looks like someone with no fashion sense

I was in the sneakerhead thread and you posted that you wore Osiris sneakers. Off brand ass Air Max/Vans sneakers for wanna be skater white boys, Mexicans or oreos. Ergo, you are thee absolute LAST muthafucka to be talkin bout anybody else's footwear.

Kanye's a character. Just put out the music already.

contact me, i'll give u some lessons on how to dress if you think snow boots are fashion
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    he's mentally ? , i'm convinced of it

and snow boots are not fashion, they are for shoveling snow, he looks like someone with no fashion sense

I was in the sneakerhead thread and you posted that you wore Osiris sneakers. Off brand ass Air Max/Vans sneakers for wanna be skater white boys, Mexicans or oreos. Ergo, you are thee absolute LAST muthafucka to be talkin bout anybody else's footwear.

Kanye's a character. Just put out the music already.

crazy-kid-birthday-gif.gif