Eminem A "? ," Detroit Rap Pioneer Esham Says

smp4life
smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
Unfortunately Em only responds to pop stars and targets green-lighted by Dre, like Jermaine Dupre.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.32744/title.eminem-a-? -detroit-rap-legend-esham-says

The “Acid Rap” pioneer says Em does not represent Detroit enough.

Detroit Rap pioneer Esham challenges Eminem in an interview with Murder Master Music Show posted by UGS Radio today (February 27).

"Tell Em to come on man, rap battle what?” Esham says in the interview. “Come on, what? Where ya at? I challenge."

Esham became one of Detroit’s biggest independent artists in the ‘90s. His powerful and dark style known as “acid rap” helped influence the careers of Tech N9ne and Insane Clown Posse, among others.

He says Eminem has been disrespecting the city of Detroit.

"I am tired of Eminem,” Esham says in the interview. “I just want him to keep it real and quit being a ? . He ? ' sold a lotta people out in the city, man. He needs to stop disrespecting the city and making people hate Detroit even more. That's what that was about. Don't even say ? about Detroit""

Esham points to recent Shady XV track “Detroit Vs. Everybody” as a moment were Em did not show proper respect for the city.

"With the ‘Detroit Vs. Everybody’ don't say Detroit vs. everybody… you don’t help nobody in the city,” Esham says. “I don’t give a ? . I will say that. You got a radio station and nobody gets played on your station? Come on, B. Get the ? outta here. You got 50 hundred million dollars and you ain't doing ? . Do something for the schools, anything, I don't wanna hear that ? . If you say something about Detroit, I'm gonna say something about you. Let somebody say something to me. I ain't gonna say ? . I ain't lyin' on that muthafucka.”

Eminem is reportedly working on an album for 2015 called Roots.

Esham recently released the twenty-fifth anniversary edition of his debut album, Boomin’ Words of Hell.

Comments

• SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't even know who esham was if not for eminem

" I'm a cross between manson, esham, and ozzy..."
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kinda feel Esham.

I been gettin at Em cause Elzhi is from the D. The nicest ? from the D. But he rather ? with Dej Loaf?? FOH EM
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    'Esham recently released the twenty-fifth anniversary edition of his debut album, Boomin’ Words of Hell.'

Oh thats why hes calling Em a ? , hes using him for promotion...
  • water ur seeds
    edited February 2015
    Eminem and Esham been beefing since 96 I think.

Both of them are 40+ this is just lame.

And didn't Eminem get beat up, ? on and bullied on a daily basis in school. I don't think he wanna donate money to none of them schools

Haha yeah I doubt he wants to give back to his school... And who knows what Eminem actually does for charity and Detroit, he doesn't seem the type of cat to promote or advertise what he does for charity, hes almost recluse like... Esham wouldnt know wtf Em does for anyone...
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proof & Elzhi were boys.

Thats even more reason that Em should ? with Zhi.

Now I ain't saying sign him & hook him up with Dre & all that. They can just do a track together. That alone can make a difference for Zhi & that ain't that complicated to get done.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the beef continues.

i remember when d12 left that ? deaf in one ear and all sorts of ? .

they stomped him out somethin proper like.

Van Warped Tour he almost lost vision in his eye too.

Esham was crying to Murder Dog mag saying Em put a hit on him after he got jumped.. ? been going on over a decade.
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry what's this broke ass E Sham dude do for his city , except trashing his city's biggest hiphop label.
    Shut up ? !
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Em has put Royce, a dope lyricist back to the forefront of rap again, he can only concentrate on so many artists, otherwise you drown out the artists your trying to push or running with...

How many rappers have any of the top rappers in the game put on from their home city??? Probably no more or even LESS than Em... The whole of the D12 was from there, he put on other rappers from the D to like Obie Trice who was heavy in the Detroit scene in the 90s...

Elzhi doesnt need Em, in fact wasnt Proof friends with Elzhi???

Edit:
    SOURCE:
    http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.17699/title.elzhi-recalls-meeting-eminem-detroits-battle-scene

Elzhi: The first cat I ever saw on the mic was Obie Trice. Later on, I would see people like Slum Village before they were “Slum Village.” I saw Phat Kat, Royce Da 5’9 and Guilty Simpson. But what’s really crazy is how I met Eminem. The first time I met Eminem was over the phone. My man Proof called me up on the three-way, and he was like, “Yo, I want you to hear my man spit.” So he had Eminem spit for me. [Proof] respected me because he kinda knew that I studied the same emcees that he and Eminem studied. We’d spend many nights just talking about patterns—like shadowboxes, mirrors and all that.

So Eminem spit for me, and when he was done, Proof was like, “So what he sound like?” And after I told him Eminem was pretty fresh, he goes, “Yeah, I bet you ain’t know he was white though?” And I didn’t, but I thought that he was pretty dope. Later on, I saw Eminem on stage demolishing cats with crazy lines.

Wow, didn't know Em and Elzhi had that much of an exchange. Then again, this was Proof's man, and he was the man in the city so I'm pretty sure Em has access to all these cats. He did shows with SV and all that.

Em on a track with Elzhi and Guilty Simpson tho... pure fuckery. And Black Milk on the beat too, sheesh.
  • water ur seeds
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Em has put Royce, a dope lyricist back to the forefront of rap again, he can only concentrate on so many artists, otherwise you drown out the artists your trying to push or running with...

How many rappers have any of the top rappers in the game put on from their home city??? Probably no more or even LESS than Em... The whole of the D12 was from there, he put on other rappers from the D to like Obie Trice who was heavy in the Detroit scene in the 90s...

Elzhi doesnt need Em, in fact wasnt Proof friends with Elzhi???

Edit:
    SOURCE:
    http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.17699/title.elzhi-recalls-meeting-eminem-detroits-battle-scene

Elzhi: The first cat I ever saw on the mic was Obie Trice. Later on, I would see people like Slum Village before they were “Slum Village.” I saw Phat Kat, Royce Da 5’9 and Guilty Simpson. But what’s really crazy is how I met Eminem. The first time I met Eminem was over the phone. My man Proof called me up on the three-way, and he was like, “Yo, I want you to hear my man spit.” So he had Eminem spit for me. [Proof] respected me because he kinda knew that I studied the same emcees that he and Eminem studied. We’d spend many nights just talking about patterns—like shadowboxes, mirrors and all that.

So Eminem spit for me, and when he was done, Proof was like, “So what he sound like?” And after I told him Eminem was pretty fresh, he goes, “Yeah, I bet you ain’t know he was white though?” And I didn’t, but I thought that he was pretty dope. Later on, I saw Eminem on stage demolishing cats with crazy lines.

Wow, didn't know Em and Elzhi had that much of an exchange. Then again, this was Proof's man, and he was the man in the city so I'm pretty sure Em has access to all these cats. He did shows with SV and all that.

Em on a track with Elzhi and Guilty Simpson tho... pure fuckery. And Black Milk on the beat too, sheesh.

Yeah man a track with them on it *forgetaboutit*... That would be crazy, you never know Em must like their music...
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Em dont want elzhi to give him that work like royce does, thats why they never collabed
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Em dont want elzhi to give him that work like royce does, thats why they never collabed

I doubt it, I think it's some label ? . Same reason why this ? is rappin on Demi Lovato throwaway beats.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And at the end the day Esham is still the better rapper. Now you reason sheep can go ahead and flag this post like you always do.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never heard of him.

Seen this pic on Facebook. Is this who this is?

Esham__t640.jpg?a6ea3ebd4438a44b86d2e9c39ecf7613005fe067

Esham should be Ashamed of himself. Dude is way weirder than Em. Like idk who influenced who Mass Effect or vice versa. Like one day dude woke up and said I wanna be Bowser from the Mario movie. ? wrong with this ? ? If I seen this ? I'm firing on him dude look like the ashiest alien ever. Dude wake up singing "I wanna be I wanna be so white". Stop it 5 I cannot condone this fuckery not even on Halloween. You are black stop it. And he going to throw on the national crazy white boy attire? A gotdamn trench coat, Word ? We trading him in the race draft. Give us Margot Robbie.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Em look like the type to due anonymous charity imo...this ? sound bitter to me..on some "u blew n aint look out for a ? " ?
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Esham sounds like a whiny little crybaby trying to get a buzz
  • kingblaze84
    Eminem and Esham been beefing since 96 I think.

Both of them are 40+ this is just lame.

And didn't Eminem get beat up, ? on and bullied on a daily basis in school. I don't think he wanna donate money to none of them schools

Lol you probably right, I wouldn't blame him to be honest
  • kingblaze84
    the beef continues.

i remember when d12 left that ? deaf in one ear and all sorts of ? .

they stomped him out somethin proper like.

Yeah and Esham snitched about it too, filed a police report and everything